What questions on G@G make you cringe?

For me, it's mostly the underage anons asking how to do sex acts... Or maybe the people who post picture of their bulges or boobs... especially when they're under 18.

Also what opinions have you read that were cringeworthy?

I'm curious. 😼

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you. Then when I tell these teens to keep their clothes on, I get a shitload of male downvotes lmao. Y'all dudes are some pedos.

When I joined this site, we used to get a bunch of worse questions like:
    -"I love sucking dick, getting anal, and gargling cum. Will guys like this? Is it bad? Will any guys like this?"
    And then she gets all these comments about how she'd be the perfect woman and how lucky any man is to have her. Blah blah blah. Stuff I'm sure she already knew.
    -"I'm blonde, green eyes, 34DD (then they give their measurements) 34-22-36 with a big but and small waist. Guys don't ask me out. Am I pretty?"
    These types of questions annoy me for several reasons. 1, they know they're gorgeous. Fishing for compliments. Just say you need an ego boost and you want compliments. 2. If it bothers them so much, why don't they ask guys out? I always tell these princesses that the world will not always cater to you, regardless of how pretty you are.

Now, I don't like the:
    "Why are all women gold diggers?"
    "This girl rejected me because I'm nice. Why are women stupid bitches who can't appreciate nice guys?"
    -_______-
    The rare:
    "I can't trust men because my ex cheated on me?"
    Basically those that had 1 JUST ONE, or few, bad experiences with the opposite sex and then blame them for all the evil of humanity. I see it a lot more with guys though. But it's annoying from either sex.

What Guys Said 24

• Umm, the 1's where I'll see 24-35 years olds trying to justify why they like or even want a 16-year-old girlfriend in their life. They'll usually say, "but bro she's LEGAL" like nigga she's still half your age. And why get a 16-year-old when ya have sexy girls in your own age group?

• Really just the unnecessary ones - Recently a couple of How is my stomach or legs and a tight pair of underpants showing the outline of the male genitalia just unnecessary and girls in their underwear aren't far behind - Always supported need for new rule on How Do I Look must be in full clothing that you would wear in company.

• The "I'm a nice guy that gets no sexs" rants or any variations of "Women are sluts gold diggers etc." these are just the icing on the cake 😂

• I'm 12 and I have had sex with 60000000 girls and my parents are mad, what did I do wrong?
    I am human and the girl I am interested is human, do humans like humans?
    Are girls who breathe interested in guys who also breathe?

• The 101 people asking "will he love me" or "do you think she will kiss me tomorrow"... how to answer such questions when you can't know? And there are sooooooooo many of them!

• I would say those who are asking how to have sex. If you need to ask that, then chances are you're not ready to have it. Also those who ask how they look (especially the girls). Have some confidence in yourself. Know and realize that you have a great body. If a guy doesn't like it, then he's a moron. Move on. After all, you don't want to be with a moron, do you?

• The "how do I look" question without pictures... so stupid!

• I don't they allowed them anymore but those suicide questions :I especially those who wanna off themselves cause of bullying. I mean if anything.. wouldn't you wanna go after the person messing with you rather than harm yourself?

• Agreed man + it's not like anybody would miss the bully anyway, right? And I'd rather take my chances of getting away with the crime than to just "kill myself" all while the "bully... bullies somebody else" in my place. Cuz then my death would have been for nothing since I never nipped the problem in the bud.

• Yeah I'm hjere + imma start tagging ya some more just for the hell of it LOL

• @Mistnigqa808
      lol cool i'm stepping out the bubble more

• Most of them. Part of me wonders if these people are trolling and part of me wonders if humans really are that poor at thinking for themselves.

• It's the latter.

• Some people think for themselves BY conversing with others.

Others think for themselves by
      - reading
      - or singing
      - or doing physical activity
      - or observing others
      - or by learning from mistakes
      - or by learning from the mistakes of others

And some think for themselves by having to clearly explain things to others.

Not everyone's brain works the exact same way.
      What a boring world if they did.

• The one's talking about how they cheated on their long term partner or recently I saw a girl that wants to have just sex with a specific guy despite her boyfriend.

And

Which girl prettier?

• 'Hes breathing the same air as me, does he like me?'

AND for opinions

The overly eager trying too hard politically correct responses.

• How do i look and related (often pictures with filters, or taken in such a way that you could hide a shitload cuasing most people judeging a false image of you)
    and what makes me cringe are posted whats pointless like : do you like pizza :D?

These kind of thing are kind of dumb to ask... most people like pizza its not really a secret

And about the sex thing, i can understadn why they ask it, where else can they ask it?
    How could i possible go to female IRL friends to ask how i should take my girlfriend anal...
    Or to my guy friends for that matter, its wayyyyy too awkward. for both partys involved XD

• like Ihav2fart says, I'm pretty much used to random stuff like that

But if I'm eating, and I see that stuff, I lose my appetite :/

• LOL There was a cringeworthy question just now, but when I tried to share it, it got removed

• Anything relevant to sex which is literally every single question.

• Race questions

I HATE THEM SO MUCH 😠😠😠

• questions about whether family's members touching them was inappropriate... it invariably is and yet you don't wanna be the one to say it

• _________shaming needs to stop. Do you agree? questions make me cringe but in a different way. I'm so sick of all the overly sensitive people who take offense at everything.

• "should I text him back? He said this and that and that and that and did this, and then that and then this and he didn't respond after 2 min, should i text him back?"

• Some questions are gonna end up brutal and uncalled for no matter what, and reading through them is just gonna make you feel bad in some way.
    But you are drawn to them like a bad car wreck or something lol

• The sex questions are old.

• Any how do i looks that don't pertain to a situation.
    Girls asking if he likes them when they present no information.
    Guys being creepy.

• When people ask about what nicknames they have for their private parts. U know?

• Most of them.

• After playing League of Legends and Defense of the Ancients for many years, nothing on G@G is as cringeworthy as people incessantly raging at each other while playing video games.

What Girls Said 16

• Ok, since you asked, maybe more annoyances and eye rolls than cringe but I've got a list...
    1) everything related to Dick size
    2) obvious underage sex questions from "25-29" yo's. Just be real. You'll get better advice.
    3) obvious troll questions (waste of space and time)
    4) bad grammar from Americans. Foreigners get a pass for effort.
    5) people that act like they want advice but really just want justification and argue if it's not what they wanted to hear.

• Which girl is prettier?
    How do I look?
    How big are my boobs?
    How big is does a dick have to be?
    Im 5,3 inches is that a good size?
    Does she like me?
    Does he like me?
    Im I cute?
    Are we cute?
    Do girls like cum?
    Do girls cum?
    Are you hard right now?
    Whats your favorite position?
    Do you like sex?
    Do girls like sex?
    Do guys like sex?
    Do people like sex?
    When did you have sex?
    Did you like sex?
    Have you had sex?
    Do Mexicans like________?
    Do black people like______?
    Do Asians like________?
    Do you like blow jobs?
    I like this boy, what do I do?
    I like this girl, what do I do?

Wow that's a lot! :P

• Anonymous, ridiculous trolling questions.

I realize some people think that they're funny... and sometimes even I am mildly entertained.

But there's just... So. Damn. MANY of them. I wish GaG would add a "opt out" button that would hide them from your feed when users that you follow reply to one.

• Those how do i look questions, of all types, obviously especially those where the girl is showing way too much skin and worse yet she is underage. But how do i look questions annoy me on a whole, maybe im too old and give no fucks what strangers think about how i look so the how do i look thing irritates the fuck out of me -_-
    oh and the questions where a man is ranting on and on about women and it is not even really a question

• Racist questions and half naked photos of those underage are probably the top two.

• Nothing on gag in the form of questions bother me anymore lol

• Anons asking people which gager is the best this or that
    Popularity contest questions in general
    Race questions

• Dick size questions

• The "Am I fat?" When they're skinny af and they know it 😖😖😖 #ihatethat!

• Virgin questions
    Oral sex questions
    Race questions
    Gender questions
    And yes I blocked both the sexual health and sexual behavior categories because it's literally the same shit

• I agree with you!

• How do I look

• Just any guy who does not have a question but is ranting about how girls like bad boys and the icing on the cake is when the girls protest against what he's saying and the asker gets snappy and says YES YOU DO!

• Any of them involving the word "pussy".

• Questions that are obviously fishing for compliments. "I have long blonde hair down to my waist and big blue eyes and I'm 95lbs and 5ft tall and my cup side is a C, why am I so ugly and will anyone ever want me? :("