GaG Conspiracy?

I think I've cracked it. GaG are watching.. your life is a test. You were all born in a lab. GaG is the way of experimenting on us. They observe how we interact. Your daily life is merely a simulation. Whenever you 'leave' GaG deals with you. Those inactive accounts of just dead profiles. We are all profiles.

I knew it man. I f*cking knew it. They have close ties with the Illuminati.

GaG Conspiracy?
Watch your backs people.. they're watching.

• HOLY CRAP. I KNEW IT!
  • I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS!
  • EVERYONE RUN!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Overyone spread out! nothing to see here

lh3.ggpht.com/.../nothing%20to%20see%20here.jpg

Gag doesn't effect anything of your daily life nothing here is fake please contineu like nothing happend, ignore the fact you'll never here from Alexious again
    Nothing supcious here, move on

we aren't hiding our consperacy, and have a nice day
    Please move along, we have nothing to hide

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 8

• Actually GAG is an IPLogger that doesn't need to track you since it already has most of your information which you provided, it now sells that information onto the illuminati which is how they can run all the servers since everyone uses Adblock. Your information is being sold; so is this comment.
    /conspiracy

• I didn't sign a consent form for GAG to do this. I'm calling a lawyer. Wait, I am a lawyer. lol

• Everyone is watching everyone, that's the world we live in, it's what you get for being in the modern world.

• Hate to say it but on some level that does make a bit of sense and could be true.

• Boooooo we already knew that!

• So that's why I keep getting murdered every few months.

• We Are Watching MWWHAHAHAHA!!!

• GAG is definitely not my reality.