Why people like to argue on gag?

What good does it do for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, opinions.

Plus, it kills time when you are bored.

• "it kills time when you are bored." This. I've been in so many arguments just because of boredom xD The other person is all angry and feisty, and since I'm an asshole, I just try to make them even angrier xD
      Most of the times I end up being blocked... oops hahahah

• Hahaha xD If only he knew, I bet he'd jump off a cliff of the anger xD

• @AleDeEurope LMAO

@Asker Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like to argue. As a matter of fact, I hate it a lot, I just see no point. But sadly I always get pulled into arguments against my will.

What Guys Said 12

• Even if it doesn't seem like it, arguing and debating will always change your perspective even if only by a little. When you see those people who argue over the stupid things (or just lash out with horrible ideas) it's genrelly because that topic is painful to them and they can't understand how someone could ever think or act like the person they are arguing against. They don't know how to accept it but want to at least wrap their head around it so they attack it hoping to prove themselves right or wrong.

• It's entertaining! Challenging other ideas is always fun.

• Some people on this are as thick as shite and they don't know it. It amazes me what they ask or answer. They micromanage and fuss over little parts of their or others personalities instead of looking for a root cause. They're obsessed with shallow things like style and image and how their six packs look in photos or how their make up is that day. I never had any idea some people in the world were that vain and 2 dimensional. It's the equivalent of chopping down a tree from the twigs down to the trunk last. Why not head straight for the trunk. Yeah your depressed and stupid and no one really likes you because your a vain arsehole who's never out of the mirror. I just see so many fuck ups who keep fucking up and they honestly have no grasp of why. Not one insightful thought is drifting through the big empty space between their ears. It annoys me. I have to argue. They just sound like dead weight in this life and some poor bastard has to wipe their arse for them

• I used to argue on GaG but gave up - I prefer the peaceful life now

• You mean debate?

• I don't really know.. I guess they got nobody else to argue with?

• i hate to argue but stand for truth.

people here are immature and uneducated. even the older ones.

they dont know themselves and dont have self awareness to their bias

• People don't like to argue; they like to say something offensive (usually Black and Latin American people) and then run away and block you or play the victim card

• sometimes it is fun to argue

• Because discussions are how our society goes forward.

• Because it's the internet.

• Feels good. Feels really good. Mmmm arguing. Tasty.

What Girls Said 8

• Because it entertains them.

• They have nothing better to do with their lives and like to direct their misery toward everyone else while hiding behind the screen of a phone/computer.

• It helps some people pass the time, I guess. Others are just really passionate over a topic.

• they're bored with their lives and like to provoke others.

• There can be many reasons why people start arguments on GaG.

• Why just gag? People argue everywhere on the internet.

• I never like arguing, not online and not in real life

• because some people are mad with there life, so the only way to get rid of the anger is to argue with people over social media.