What do you think of me as a gager?

Yesterday was my birthday (I couldn't make a question yesterday, since I was in Germany all day) and I thought about how long I've been here already. Over more than a year.
So I was just wondering what other gagers think of me. Do I give good advices or not? Or have you never seen me before?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i think you're an interesting person, though you're not an easy person to have a conversation with. I've tried in the past but you usually don't respond. That being said, I consider you to be a good role model for other users on here, and from what I've seen, you give solid advice when you put effort into a question. What do you think of yourself as a GaG'er though? How do you think you measure up? That's the most important thing

• I'm not really sure. I almost never really come here for my own questions because my life is pretty solid right now. It might also be the reason why I don't have a special title yet.

Sorry if I'm difficultperson to have contact with. I always forget to answer and then just don't do it anymore. I have that problem with pretty much everything. Even with friends and family on whatsapp. I think it's because I like to have a conversation in real life more than one on chat.

• its all good man. :) Main point i wanted to make was that you're a good user. If you ever want to chat, you're welcome to message me.

• thanks for mho :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• "What do you think of me as a gager?" Shid tbh I don't really know what to think about you. Since I've barely seen you around here (member since 8/6/14). But from what I've seen "you seem to handle yourself pretty well around here esp when it comes to handling the creeps of GAG like the infamous #VirginHunter.

• That was quite a low point for me on gag. I was totally done with this guy harassing me so I thought making him gag famous was a way to stop him and, I was kinda right. He messaged me a lot less and everytime he tried to comment people would defend me.
      Do you still have mist wives on gag with your new account? I haven't really kept track on your new account, but I always loves your gifs.

• Haha genius. That guy is totally nuts. Eventually he met up with a 16 year old girl and lost his virginity. He was surprised she didn't call him after that lol.

• LMAO I know + I made fun of him on his question for it LOL

• First of all, let me wish you a happy birthday ! May all your wishes come true.

Then, I did not have the opportunity to see you before this post and thus I can not really tell if you give good advices.

Nevertheless, nice to meet you.

Hoping that I'll have the chance to benefit from some of your advices in the future ;)

• Happy birthday - I always thought you were really sensible for your age and tried not to let things get to you which is good plus the advice you gave seemed thought out and helpful to the people asking questions.

• Wow, you've already been here longer than a year? I remember when I first noticed your posts around Level 4 or so, they were always insightful and still are!

• I honestly haven't interacted with you as much as I probably would like to. I do remember us talking about 32C bra size boobs tho. Talking about boobs is a hobby of mine.

• Happy birthday!!!

You're always well written, unique in your own right and I like how you don't care to be popular/well known.

• I've seen you here a lot and you're a great asset to the GAGer community.

• You're a very correct and nice person. I never saw any post from you that could upset someone.
    Happy birthday with a day of delay, and looking forward to having you on GAG for much longer :D

• Happy Birthday Spuitkaas! You the best!

• Thanks Boobman!

• Np Spuit! How was your b-day in Germany? Get up to anything fun? Or did you make it back to the Netherlands beforehand?

• I went to the Christmas markets in Dusseldorf and M√ľnster with my family and boyfriend. Unfortunately I have no special visitors like family on my birthday so I had to come up with something. It was pretty fun though.

• I think I've seen you before, but I haven't really kept track of your questions and answers >.<
    But happy late birthday though

• Happy birthday. I don't believe we have actually spoken before but I've seen you around this site. You seem. loke like a nice girl.

• I know almost nothing about u!

• Nah I have never seen you before

• I've never really noticed you but I'm sure you're awesome 🙂

• I think you're a solid Girls ask guyser

• I've seen you around.
    I feel like we may have interacted less than amiably once or twice when I was on my last account, but that may have been someone else.
    At any rate, you seem solid, non-trollish, and like an all around good egg.

• Nog van harte gefeliciteerd!

Volgens mij geef je altijd goede antwoorden en respecteer je iedereen

• Maybe seen your name pop up once or twice.

Other than that no other bells are being rung.
    😢

• I recognize you, I have seen you around even if I never said "hello"

• You seem to have an open mind, so that's good

• Happy birthday! I haven't seen you too much, but I'll look for you now

• You seem nice.

• can u rate me please bb ;)

• Yeah I don't really know you.

What Girls Said 6

• Happy Birthday little lady!

I guess I haven't really noticed you much. The posts I do see from you are pretty reasonable. And you give your perspective but not in a rude way unlike other people (lol me). I remember a thread about blonde women and blonde shaming and you spoke about the criticisms you get for being blonde.

So I'd say you're one of the good ones.

• happy birthday! i haven't seen u around that much, but from what I've seen, you're a lovely person =]

• I don't know you much so I say just another gager!

• happy birthday!!! yes have seen you around!

• Who are you?

• I am relatively new here so i haven't noticed a lot of ur posts but from the ones i saw i can tell your a lovely nice person. Happy birthday. 😊