also like = agree dislike = disagree
i think everyone here thinks I'm a cunt since u can't rate just comment
What do you think other GAGers think of you?
also like = agree dislike = disagree
What Girls Said 21
Most probably just know me as the girl who is pretty sexually knowledgeable. &Not afraid to deal out some tough love when necessary.3
That I am 🍎 crazy!3
I guess they think I'm pretty nice.3
50% hate me..
20% think meh.. she is nobody..
20% think she is annoying...
10% like me.. :)1
I don't know or care. Well probably a smart ass maybe? :P3
80% probably don't know i even exist
19% hate me - and i'm pretty certain among those people that one person i used to be close to now thinks i'm a racist or something. but such thoughts are bound to happen when you comment on religion and politics, something i never thought i'd be doing when i joined. but it's a pretty long story how i got to that point
1% like me :)0
1% spent a few seconds to think about this and answer it
99% realized I really don't care.1
People here think I'm bitchy and blunt0
I don't know.1
Extremely ordinary girl? Lol1
I know 70% dislike me and that's the minimum.1
They don't know about my existence, but if they do, they know I'm a potato. 😄😛0
they would like me I hope1
99.999999999% can't be bothered with me. The remnant knows me too well or likes me very much.0
I think all gagers have absolutely no clue of who I am.0
No one knows me... I'm like a ghost. Sometimes I am here, sometimes I am there but you can't really be sure if it's me...0
What Guys Said 20
I would say 30% like, 30% not for sure who I am, 30% neutral and 10% for whatever reason would have something against me.2
That is an interest ion question actually. Some here don't like me as a few have blocked me to prove my point. But occasionally I get a few that seem honestly happy about my comment or advice , depending on the need at the time0
I stick to the shadows.
I've probably made you grin once or twice.
But it doesn't mean you like me.2
Some love me Some hate me I don't give a damn either way. If I like you I let you know it. If I don't I let you know it also.2
100% hates me
100% likes me
100% dont know me
100% of my friends on gag dont exists
100% loner on gag :P0
not sure. but some have said i m this and that.
i focus on the questions and good information. stuff i say you can google to confirm it or i won't say it. but people here see my confidence in my answers as cockiness or placing myself on high.
losers focus on the winners and winners focus on what needs to be done.0
I don't know, and I'm not sure I care. I try to be a good guy that is honest, even if it may seem brutal. Everyone has their own opinions of me. Some probably not good, but it's not like I can please everyone and I'm not going to try.1
They think "I don't know who this guy is". lmfao3
Maybe they think I am funny and of course they think I am awesome 😂😛😎2
Some people say I'm pretty cool to chat with... some say I'm 'hot'... But never really gave it much thought seriously so... dunno.1
I'd say 97% of GAGers don't even know I exist. The other 3% I don't actually know what they think of me except for 1 person in particular.0
I guess most feel either neutral about me or don't know who I am. I hardly get hate or praise from others on my posts. Either way I do not care.0
eh I guess some people are annoying of me but idc1
I have no clue, I'm hoping at least an ok guy haha, but if its bad then I doesn't matter because I know otherwise.0
I don't know and to be honest I couldn't care less.1
i don't care what they think of me0
I have no reason to think you are a cunt.0
They hopefully they don't think i am an ax murderer.
In all seriousness, I do not fucking know0
I really have no idea.0