Catcalling yes or no?

Sexy Guy: "Girl I'm gonna ravish that sweet ass. Give me yo number bitch"
Girl: "Gives her number to him"
Catcalling yes or no?Nerd: "You look very hot, May I have your number please."
Girl: Eww you fucking sexist pig! Fucking tired of the misogyny. God! you smell like cheese.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Catcalling is only bad if you're an ugly guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, just no.

A lot of creeps are good looking. I think better looking guys are more likely to be called out on it, honestly, because girls don't worry as much about hurting their feelings or feeling sorry for them.

I'd say less attractive guys who are normal are more likely to get brushed off or ignored, though. But that goes both ways.

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless a girl is just into hot jerks or just wants some dick I doubt that the "sexy guy" would get a number saying that.

Catcalling is only bad if your annoying about it.

What Girls Said 12

• Not true. Catcalling is beyond rude and insulting; it makes the guy look bad, so bad that Id not even respond let alone actually date the guy. A sim

• i don't like it at all. regardless of where it's coming from. it just makes me feel like i'm doing something wrong. which doesn't make sense. i've been catcalled before while holding an open umbrella. all the dude could have possibly seen were my shoes and up to my knees. like... really? i think guys do that because they're bored and just like getting anyone at all to react to them.

• I hate catcalling 😟 It's disrespectful 🙅🏽 I would never show interest in a guy who's catcalling me, no matter how hot he was 😐 It's such a turn off 🙍🏽

• Are you really 30?

• It's simple, men should just not flirt on the streets like that. No matter if they're hot or not. A hot man calls me a "B*tch" and I'm supposed to give him my number? Hell naw.

• I won't give my number to a stranger like that even if he's "Hot"

• This is laughable.

• no. catcalling is bad 100% of the time. don't fucking do it.

• I'm guessing your experiences with cat calling was sub optimal Asker, better luck next time pal

• I don't find zac efron or that nerd attractive

• tbh catcalling is bad no matter what u look like. Many times, good looking guys have blown it because of those weird comments. maybe its just me but i find it to be a HUGE turnoff

• hahaha! this is funny. unconsciously i read it with feelings and intonation. my bad. lol

it's a no for me, my answer to your Q

What Guys Said 4

• I think it is cheap and offensive but there is a little bit of truth in the hot guy theory, a small number of girls may overlook a hot guy's attempts at catcalling.

• I think a smile and just a bit of a stare so that she sees you doing it would be more effective... maybe the next time stop and say hi and hit her up for some convo.

Catcalling is just disrespectful and shows no class.

• That's about right.

• What does cat calling mean?