So... When is GAG going to make an app? And would you want there to be a GAG app?

Are they ever going to make one? Would be so convenient, with messages and notifications and all.

• Yes!
  • No
  • I don't really care tbh

Most Helpful Guy

• I mainly use the laptop now but if circumstances changed and I was using the phone , yeah we would need an app - We always get this mysterious message, there is an app in development and it should be here soon.

What Guys Said 2

• The notifications would be annoying lol. I like my eternally open window i just refresh

• Exactly!!! I have been telling them that all the time to make an app for Android wich is free ofcourse. Now its just annoying with all the lagging and such, sometimes i can't even log in. Someone did tell me there is an app in proces. Finally..

What Girls Said 3

• Yes it would be awesome!

• Mmmmmmmmmmm this is like the 100th time someone asked and my 100th time saying THERE WORKING ON IT!

• They've been working on it for a hella long time though 😅

• I was just wondering this today :) lol