Have you ever got a warning from gag before?

I just got one cuz they apparently got a hard on for me , they can't delete my shit fast enough. Which is dumb cuz everyone knows what I say is godly. Have you ever got a warning before? Personally I think it's kinda funny.

Most Helpful Girl

• Since you have so much practice with things being removed, you should be getting better at what not to say ;P

• I. Shouldn't have to censor myself cuz other people are a bunch sad little vaginas

• Yeah you got me all figured out

Most Helpful Guy

• LMAO I have been warned many times and kicked off twice. third times the charm tho. I love cyber slapping the shit out out all these scared social phobia harry potter reading mothers basement dwelling idiots too afraid to talk to girls G@Gers. So I am back here to fix the world once again. lol

What Girls Said 17

• I've gotten a few, maybe 2-3 for being 'antagonistic'. When annoying people would bait me with their opinions, we'd go back and forth in the comments until I got one removed for supposedly overstepping the line. Even though the other person had previously said the same thing more or less without any need for removal but... such is life.

• I got one for telling asking whether this girl had to practice being the world's biggest bitch or whether it was pure natural talent.

• Haven't gotten one in a long time, but in the past, yeah. Nobody here has a stellar posting record, I guarantee it. If they say they've never been warned or had stuff removed they're probably lying or they're really new here.

• YES I HAVE for trolling!

• They'll probably delete my account again soon

• ugh... just behave okay! I would hate it if I could never come back here! Its my home!

• Yeah for starting a fight in a middle of a comment with some punk. That whole part of the comment was deleted. And some nonsense.

• I've only had a couple things removed when I called people idiots. I'm still not sorry and they had it coming...

• Since I'm 16, many of my sexual comments/questions/opinions/ get deleted XD

• I've only had one opinion removed as nonsense.

• I've had an opinion removed for it 'being offensive' haha

• I've gotten dinged a few times. Guess Im on the naughty list.

• ALL THE TIME, I don't even know why? I'm such a nice fucking person.

• Yes I have had more then a few warnings. Had some stuff deleted to.

• what kind of warning

• I got one for talking about masturbation

• My question got deleted because I posted a link to a nude. (In my defense, the nipples were blurred out.

Someone was jelly ;)

• Yup, so many warnings that my old profile was banned. Then I got back, was banned again. Got back, banned again. And back again. I've only gotten about three warnings in this one so far.

• Yes they did on my old account. They could not wait to get rid of me

What Guys Said 19

• Yes I've been officially admonished by the powers that be. The antagonistic thing, and then there was this question I asked about a vulva flower. It had a picture of the vulva flower and GAG took it down 'cause they said it violated the policy of keeping GAG a "safe space." (cough, cough). But then I posted another question asking the GAGers if they'd felt unsafe looking at my vulva flower and GAG ended up putting the original post back up with the pic of the flower.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1366880-who-thinks-that-this-is-a-beautiful-flower-pic

• Your Comment has been removed for being too antagonistic.

Post: Should I tell my boyfriend that I've been shagging another person for over a year now?

Your Comment removed: "Gosh, you're annoying." And you're a worthless #cum bucket, so that's cool by me.

We strive to keep GirlsAskGuys a helpful and caring community for all. Please be more considerate with your future posts. Thank you for understanding!

For more information on post removals please visit the Post Removal Reasons FAQ.

• I have got a few removals but I think they were all misunderstandings - Also I got a message to recheck the Moderator rules when I was a moderator.

• I got one because I answered the question of a Brazilian girl in Portuguese and only English is allowed. I don't complain, it's fair, this site is in English so we should use English.

• 3 or 4v of my messages for deleted... For being antagonistic, explicit or adult content.

My favourite comment that got removed :

"I think I could manage it "

After a 16yo ( @WhatTheHellAmy) asked me a sexual question. Thank god it got removed... I'm sure this innocent young little teen is now safe! 😂

• Got deleted *
      Fucking auto-correct

• @WhatTheHellAmy you really want that I get more messages deleted, don't you? :p

• I do 😂😂😂😂 haha I'm so mean 😈

• Yeah I think, for ''trolling'' on an obvious trolls question.. lololol

Lmfao '' they apparently got a hard on for me'' hahahahahaha maybe the three of us can have a gag three way, they got one for me sometimes too.

• yep i have. But you must try really hard to break the rules in order to have lost your account, because it takes forever for the admins to ban people on here

• Yes, I have.

• Lord yes. I get 1-2 per week. I speak the truth, which you all know and I never, ever
    back down from anything or anyone.

• I shared my Instagram name and it got removed lmao. I've been a bad boy. I need to be punished. 😏

• I've had shit loads of warnings

• Only once. Some anonymous Bastard reported my post. Today I am going to tell that person to f**k off! Yeah you B***h.

• I've got 3 times, it was coz of some posts. Still not for inbox messages.
    I think they alert you for the next time not to repeat the same.

• A shit ton of "antagonistic" warnings and many of my posts have been removed.

• I made a post about another GAGer that got taken down once.

• I've only had a post removed for being antagonistic.

• I asked the question " who wants to hang out " they called it spam. I really wanted to hang out.

• I get them all the time. It's just simply means that a bunch of whiny "flag babies" choose to take offense about something because they didn't agree with it and forced G@g to remove it because forced censorship is easier than growing the fuck up.

• Any whinny little bitch who flags my shit can go eat a dick

• True dat. :)

• I always post anonymous, so...

Yes, all the time, lol