What's your method when choosing "MHO"?

How do you come to the conclusion of giving the MHO star to someone who answered your question?

• I pick according to my fave G@Ger
  • I pick the person who best represents and answers my question
  • I just randomly pick someone so I won't get that annoying message from G@G
  • Other (?)

Most Helpful Guy

• i MHO the answer that not only says yes/no or opinion but also validates why and clearly explains themselves, so it not only helps me understand but others that may need advice on a similar subject.

Most Helpful Girl

• I analyze all the opinions I get. Then I choose 2 from each gender and one of them from each gender becomes the MHO.
    I see which user gave me a detailed answer that helps me or that represents my question.

What Guys Said 18

• I usually chose the OP that will help the most people out who reads the question... besides me if that makes sense,

• I either choose the funniest opinion or the one that I think is most balanced.

• I choose someone I strongly agree with (then I try to choose someone with an opposing view just to show that I understand the other side)
    or I choose someone who was the funniest
    Or who helped me the most.
    Most of the time I just let GaG choose automatically

• When GAG system bugs me, I tend to pick the best answer, but sometimes I have chosen MHO because they were my fav gager

• I ask very few questions so can afford to go option B and think about how I award MHO

• Usually whoever is the most entertaining or well thought out

• whoever seemed to put the most effort into answering the question

• I usually pick the person with the lowest MHO %

Just how I roll.

• I forgot all about this option. And that's very cool of u.. unless... is it out of pity? Just curious and I promise u I'm not bashing.

• Not out of pity, just to spread the love... and the MHOTD's.

• That's what I'm talking about! ✋😁

• a lot of people pick it based on what they wanna hear based on the type of question.

• I'm pretty sure most, if not all of us on here has been guilty of this just once

• Lol wow, that was really dumb of him, no offense. Why ask for advice if you really don't want it? Sounds like an agenda but meh

• i've answered and gotten blocked several times because "i gave my opinion". luckily, at least that dude was relatively cool about it. kinda dickish, but i'll live with it. i did get blocked from this question

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1822385-would-any-of-you-stay-with-a-girl-like-this

i'll be honest, my opinion was pretty crude, but i actually thought that girl was made up so i didn't exactly feel bad for my answer.

• I pick the most entertaining answer since most of my questions aren't serious

• The one with lowest mho count n if i liked the answer

• I give mho to @EmpatheticLady all the time :-)

Just joking, I wait a day and then I pick one

• I pick the person who represent & answers my question.

• Who has fav gaggers? You're all anonymous fuckers to me.

• other I don't give mhoz

• I think I know where you're coming from on this cuz of why I sometimes don't give mho, but could u elaborate please? :)

• mmhmm!! :D

• I haven't chosen much MHO's

• I voted B. I don't do FRIEND POLITICS like some do.

• I give MHO to the person who gave the most fucks.

What Girls Said 5