Do you ever stop reading opinions left on your stuff?

After awhile I just stop reading what people have to say because I don't care anymore. Whether it be a question or a MyTake. I'll open it, to clear the notification, but I don't even bother reading it.

am I the only person who does this? I really do not care if it's a dick move, I can't be bothered with people's opinions after like... a day.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've noticed you've done that recently.

I usually always read opinions. Always. I may not answer them, but I always read them.

To each their own though.

• Thanks for MH

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I do read all the opinions, but I stop responding to every opinion after a while!

I just don't want to ignore any opinion, good or bad, because that person actually took time out to answer my question or comment on my article! I would appreciate him/her for that! :)

• Well, the thing is, after a day it's usually just the same answer someone else has already given. It's usually just worded differently.

• Oh... my experience has been different, though. It's like every new opinion provides new insight, even if it's similar to previous opinions! :)

• No, I'm not that stuck up. I actually like to see what people have to say no matter how old the question.

• I read all opinions, however i do not respond to them all

i respond to the once iether asking a question or where i feel ishould go futher in on, But if they simply give a answer to the question then i do read it but i won't always respond

just realised... asnwering this feels kinda dumb, you won't read it anyway xD

• You didn't read the full question did you, bud? I said "after like... a day." so you're good. I read opinions within the day I ask the question, but after that it's... eh whatever.

• Nah, I stop reading because usually after a day passes its either trolls or people stating what others have already said.

• But... but sometimes i respond to a few days old post ;-;
      And im almost sure i quite often say something uniique xD
      and im not big and green asking toll at a bridge so i can exclude that too right :P?

• I still read every notification I get - I think it falls into to each their own category - In my case I would be afraid I missed something , if I cleared a notification blind I would spend the rest of the day wondering what it said (Sad, I know).

• here's something for you to not read ;)
    http://i.imgur.com/Pig5wSY.gif

• if two people are going at it about nothing, i'll skip it. Or two people just bantering, or some desperate dude trying to endlessly flirt with a gag pink text, I'll skip that too.

• Na I have a look coz you never know it might be funny. Remind me not to comment on yo day-old shizz! lmao

• I'll read to and reply to every opinion that comes up after 2-3 days but after that I don't read or even pay attention to the question or what's on it.

• nope, I read every single one of them, even the stupid discussions in comments which have nothing to do with my question at all :P

• How dare you! ?

• Hell yes after a while I get bored with the topic and don't care anymore. One just went on for fucking ever I got sick of all the notifications.

• I used to back in the day when people were following me and I got a lot of opinions every now and then.
    These days I don't get enough feedback haha

• When it is a really old question probably not

• I read everything I get.

• i only just realised lol. teawrecks, t-rex

• I make sure I pay homage to my fan base on GAG. I know they love me and want me to notice them, so I always notice them and make them happy by acknowledging them. I love my fans!

What Girls Said 10

• I'll generally scan everything but after a while I stop replying because I'm not interested in the topic anymore.

At the end of the day it's your time and energy so you're really the only one who gets to decide what's best for you.

• I read every opinion and reply to many regardless of how long it's been. If I truly want help with a question, I want all the info I can get. Why ask a question if you aren't going to read the answer? Seems a little ignorant.

• I do read the answers, just not after a day has passes. Cause they become repetitive or trollish or I'm just not interested. A lot of times I don't ask questions for advice anyways, so I'm not missing out on "sage advice" or anything.

• um... it tend to be bothersome but i do it anyway! lol

• No. I mean, I may not comment on all of them if they are of the same general opinion and I have nothing to say. On Mytakes, I try to answer all of them. My first one was a doozy. Arguments popped up everywhere.

• If it's over a week old, I don't care anymore.

• I always read opinions and I typically comment back in all of them unless it's been a week or more (my last question I didn't)

• After a few days, the question has lost its luster, so I'll read new opinions, but not care as much.

• I read everything. If you don't whats the point of asking?

• I don't do that. I always read them. Always.
    They took the time to write a response. Even if it is antagonistic, offensive or trollish, they still wasted some seconds of their time to write something. I value it.

• As soon as I choose the MHO I don't bother looking anymore after that.