What's a troll! New to GaG so?

I'm new to GaG and I've been seeing the word troll and trolling. What does that mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• A troll refers to someone who is using the internet to leave comments or emails to people to degrade those said people and insult them because they feel their life is inadequate or unfair so they take it out on others on the internet because its harder for people to find where the live so they don't have to deal with their consequences, unless the person is tech savy and tracks their ip address then the troll is screwed. Their like a bully but more pathetic, also more annoying too, they also like to antagonize and keep going over the same insults and subjects over and over and most of them can't spell nor have the intelligence for a witty comeback and become outraged if they fail to make the person mad or hurt they are trolling. I could honestly go on but that is the his of a internet troll.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• A troll is a person that posts things on the internet just to get people made or angry and lash out. For example if I said All women are... or all men are... just to get women or men mad.

• Welcome to GaG - I hope this helps
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

• People who ask questions but really don't care about your opinion anyways. They don't give Xper points either unless to their friends (friend politics).

• I have NO idea. I get called it a lot for some reason. Some little queer messaged me today with that shit.

• its basically someone who purposefully tries to get a rise out of people by posting BS

• They be talking about me

• Are you also new to the internet?

• It's someone who says outrageous things just to get people pissed off

What Girls Said 2