How come some questions get so many answers but they fall under spam/nonsense category, yet dont get deleted?

While others, me included, post genuine questions but receive little to no replies? Why dont mods delete these? I have been a member of GAG for 2 almost 3 years and I can honestly say the site has become less controlled and has slumped in my eyes.

What Girls Said 2

• Mods can't delete questions. You have to be a super mod to hide a question but the admins decide to delete it or show it again.

• Are you asking anonymously? Because people tend to care only about 0.5% for anonymous questions that are serious in nature.

• Why would that make any difference at all? All that matters is its a genuine question with genuine content

• Don't ask me, but it's been habit on this website for awhile now. I've been here a little over a year and it's always been like that since I've been here. People are more inclined to answer questions that aren't asked by people hiding behind anonymous.

What Guys Said 1

• In the nonsense category a lot depends on who asks the question - I think some people just like a bit of light relief.
    The spamming category I am not too sure maybe in you should give examples so I would know what you meant.
    As for your questions all I can do is just say my usage style is to answer 99% of the questions in Fashion & Style, GaG community, How Do I Look and Entertainments & Arts plus if I have time Society & Culture. So if your questions doesn't fall in there I will probably miss it.