Do you ever find yourself incredible annoyed by certain GaGers?

Especially the ones who get away with repeatedly trolling or being antagonistic or nasty, and the ones who have super high levels or labels like 'Guru' but only ever seen to post the most inane or useless replies?

Most Helpful Guy

• In the early days I used to get annoyed by "Certain" Gaggers then I thought to myself, I am here for my own enjoyment and to let someone else drag you down seems to defeat the purpose. So I am a unicorn wafting through the fluffy meadows of GaG meeting interesting people and enjoying their posts.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care for the trolling, but it gets me when mods are clearly being antagonistic and/or offensive and their opinions are never deleted. And there's a particular female mod who's always being offensive and the other mods do nothing about it.

What Guys Said 29

• If you mean the ones who just say the minimum number of words to get their points, 100 times a day, yes, that irritates me.

There are far fewer of those than there used to be. If you asked a question and allowed anonymous answers, there wer ALWAYS the same six anomymous faces there giving two word inane 'answers.' That's why I never allow anonymous answers, myself, or nearly never.

• There's this one annoying piece of shit that constantly posts stupid questions, then regardless of what you say (even if you were to agree with him), he would accuse you of "oppressing him" and say how he can "post whatever the fuck he wants, bitch", and he would also tell you that you have Asperger's.

He was originally known as tenofthepeaks, then mexborough, then DeepaBorci or whatever, and now I don't know what his new account name is or if he's even on GAG anymore. I usually don't give a shit about trolls, in fact I love to fuck with them, but I can't stand his stupid fucking self.

• Yeah, there are a few gaggers who I would slap in the face due to how annoying they are.

• I wish my life was simple enough for gag to be a concern LOL

• LMAO. right? 😂😂

• What makes you think my life is simple? I just don't like the fact that the site I use to distract myself is being polluted by morons.

• Asker i'm just making an off-the-cuff comment :) not implying anything about miss anon's life

• Yes, there are some GAGers that just annoy me yes. Some opinions and that are also very annoying.

• Yes actually. There are a few peoples on here who are so annoying or they are just rude. Whenever I see their questions or opinions I'm like
    http://i.imgur.com/ipmEzlz.jpg

• It's really only happened one time. It was with a very racist/misogynistic GaGer, and for some reason I let it bother me.

• the fakes, the dumb ones who can't handle disagreements but they have no basis for their stance

i have a lot of haters here. people who i haven't even spoken to block me.

this means i speak a lot of truth. people can't change the truth but truth can change people

• As someone who only recently became a guru I really hope you're not referring to me 😔

• who could hate you bandit!

• Definitely not you!

• Well that's a relief 😅

• Yeah especially the ones who are antagonistic or agressive. Or the ones that become very negative when they don't hear the opinions they'd like to hear :-(
    Generally I get along well with people though, remaining friendly opens doors :D

• Ya that jsmuve punk is just the worst.

• They probably ask anonymously and answer anonymously until a perfect troll moment

• Not really. If someone posts something that's really bad, the community usually does its part by either downvoting the person, or calling them out. So I don't find myself getting incredibly annoyed by people on here that often

• you mean @BackInGame
    I follow dat dude

• Eh, he's annoying but not the worst. Everyone knows he's an idiot and no one takes him seriously.

• Dude Back.. I love you sweetie let's fuk all dis womin and hav sex 2geter. If u read dis put a <3 in

• It's indifferent to me.
    A lot of times they do some interesting points.
    Some trols try to helo you with a little of humour.

• Some people would call me antagonistic or a troll, but putting that aside, there's one extremely popular person, with a Guru label, who I just can't stand.

• lol nah nobody gets to me like that

• Nope, I accept everyone for who they are.

So many interesting characters yea.

• Yes I am annoying but I do it for everyone's good

• All the time!

• Is this your way of trying to convince people that I'm annoying and evil?

• if someone is annoyed by me they should just say it. i love to fight with others

• I'm sure i annoy people, but what can you do :|

• Is this about me?
    Awkward.

• So guru statues don't give you the privilege to troll?

• Like KDA20 said I used to but after a while online I realized it is just a wasted emotion although some yes can still be annoying. The guru label to me is just funny.

• yes, i do get annoyed by certain GAGers.
    one time, there was this female GAG guru who gave me a very, very rude reply.
    For a guru, I'd expect them to be more polite. Honestly surprised how she got the Guru title.

• Lmao she got the guru title because she spends time on here answering questions and stuff. It doesn't matter how nice someone is or not, like, what?

• @teawrecks ok. But in your opinion, does it ever ticks you off to see a high ranking user to be so rude? honestly, i'd expect people to be nicer if they are higher ranked.

• @asker. you know what? I think MOST people who im annoyed by are unanonymous users.

Anonymous =/= being a troll
      Unanonymous =/= being a helpful user

Though i really dont mind trolling that much tbh. But what i do mind is people being very rude or antagonistic.

Well it's okay if they're not interested in the question but why post something like "i dont care" in a topic they dont like?

The fact that they bothered to reply hows that they care in some ways.

• all the people that have made a MyTake are annoying.

• I'm annoyed by all of them, except sluggognatface. The rest can die and go to hell, and lick a pigs ass on the way there :)

What Girls Said 16

• There isn't specific members but I do get annoyed the constant gender bashing posts on here.

• Not healthy to let yourself get so worked up about strangers on the Internet when you're perfectly capable of walking away.

• I'm not worked up... I'm annoyed, even very annoyed at time when I'm looking for advice and people are just useless, but I'm not angry...

• Annoyed, even incredibly annoyed, is hardly being excessively affected by emotion.

• Being "incredibly" annoyed is quite excessive for a user on a website.

• HAHA NOPE! i AM ONE!

• No, I don't 😕

• I don't let myself get annoyed by those people, it's a lost of time. I'd rather piss them off a little, it's funnier.

• No. The anonymous ones annoy me the most.

• Absolutey.

• There's one person in particular that I'm thinking about and she just makes no sense when she talks, talks about irrelevant things, and ugh I just can't handle her

• We might be thinking of the same person.

• Haha maybe. :p

• Don't let me get to you.

• one or two. but these were people i messaged. so whenever i saw an opinion of theirs that went against my impression of them i'd be like "what the hell... smh."

• Yup, especially Anonymous ones...

• No they don't bother me any more then the anon trolls do.

• No, I get more sad then annoyed.

• There are many females that piss me off.

• No, not really.

• I hate those high level trolls. They found a way to get past the system

• If you find yourself incredibly annoyed, you need to do something about that. Or stay off gag. That's not normal.

• I think it's a pretty normal response to people being stupid.

• It's just words you're reading on a website. You can't get that worked up over it. Relax a little.

• Yeah, not worked up. Annoyed, not angry...