Why are there so many catfish on here?

Are you really so hideous you have to use a fake photo?

0|0
18|15

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone is dumb enough to think Angelina Jolie is on GaG, then they deserve to get catfished.

4|6
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• Why are you under anonymous? Must be hiding something!
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../catfish.jpg

2|3
    0|0
  • 1|4
    0|0
  • My picture is obviously not me, and you have no idea how mad people on here get about it. It's weird. And I would rather it be someone obviously not me because I think you get a slightly less bias answer. Too many girls and guys seem just concerned with how others look before they will decide if they will interact with them. I even had a guy say that yesterday. "Of course how you look determines if we keep talking, and that's not me being shallow".. by "talking" I mean simply, hi, how are you, noticed your on gag... nothing more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I am totally fooling gag! HAHA! NO I ain't got time to pretned to be someone else!

0|0
    0|0
  • Chizz happens

0|1
    0|0
  • To avoid getting hit on. Lol.

1|1
    0|0
    • Well, there's a lot of guys/girls that use photos of models or just attractive people on the net.

• That was my reason lol.

But yeah, that's bit ridiculous.

• I haven't seen much catfishes on here... at least, not the most active profiles..

0|0
    0|0
  • @Asker you're one to talk you're anon

0|2
    0|0
    • I'll copy and paste what I wrote before...

I mean, sure, I went anonymous, but I'm not pretending to be someone else by using a photo I pulled off the web.

• Hey!

I'm a real life cartoon character guy with blue head and question mark face!

1|0
    0|0
    • I mean, sure, I went anonymous, but I'm not pretending to be someone else by using a photo I pulled off the web.

• I could use a cartoon character as an avatar to deceive people to think I'm pretty in real life though...

• Hahaha chill brutha!

I agree with you a million percent. I wish GaG had a "report catfish" button. :)

• There's catfishes everywhere, but I can't understand it myself.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm totally a catfishhh.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are catfish everywhere online.
    But most people on here look real.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the real Don Draper

0|0
    0|0
    • ... Nigguh, you ain't don draper

• Not even Don Draper is Don Draper.

• Or heaven forbid go anon with no photo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess its low self-esteem

0|0
    0|0
  • On here? They are basically in any place around the internet. It's not something rare or worth-noting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because someone doesn't disclose who they really are , it doesn't mean they are a catfish. No one on GaG will ever get to know me personally. I give genuine, honest advice but I sure as helll ain't gonna be naive by showing my real pic or giving my real name to anyone. It's the internet Where weirdos and psychopaths from all over the world seek their prey

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• i'm often accused of being a catfish. Understandable, given how attractive i am

2|1
    0|1
  • I think you have to look at possible reasons for being a catfish. What do they get from it? It seems pointless to me when you can sign up as anon, ask questions as anon and give opinions, in most cases, as anon.

Catfishes are undoubtedly here, but what do they gain?

0|0
    0|0
  • I was a catfish without realising it - I had a profile pic up for a long time and one day I noticed it was 2 years old - For the sake of openness I felt I should put a more up to date photo in my avatar.

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to the internet, guy... Learn to deal with it lol

1|1
    0|1
  • Are there?

0|0
    0|0
  • No catfish this way brah only a sick kunt

0|1
    0|0
  • Because there are plenty of baits to go around

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause they're creepers 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Better get used to it dude xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I am that hideous sir

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm even hiding behind a mask

0|0
    0|0
  • On pretty much every website.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't spot a catfish for the life of me

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't stoop that low. I use a car because I don't put my face on the web.

0|0
    0|0
    • Same, I use this adorable creature from a game I like t o play :P