How many of you are genuinely happy with your life?

I have no friends and have never had a boyfriend at the age of 21. I literally do everything alone. What is wrong with this picture? Am I unlucky or just crazy? Lol

• I am happy with my life
    43% (9)40% (6)42% (15)Vote
  • I am not
    24% (5)40% (6)31% (11)Vote
  • So so
    33% (7)20% (3)27% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I have all I need and most of what want, all my problems are first world problems 😁

1|0
    0|0
    • You, myself and 70% of our overall population :p

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I'm very happy with my life 🌸🌷 I know that it could always be better but I've learned not to complain and appreciate life as it is ❤😙 I have a sweet family, amazing friends... that alone makes me happy 💖😃 I'd probably be sad if I had no special people in my life so I'm thankful I have them 😀 Everyone should look more at the positives rather than negatives, that's the best way to become happy 🌞🍇

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I am so-so, I was hoping to be married with children by the age of 25 and that hasn't happened. Just finding a woman with a mutual fondness for each other and that spark/chemistry is hard enough. I'm bored of my career but it pays good money, so there is no incentive to leave at the moment.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say I am about 80% happy with life - In your case some people might just like being alone - If you are happy with that, great - If not, have a think about your life and is there any changes you want to make - Once you start this process it will help you decide what approach to take in your life.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am 21, I am slowly getting there. It's all about observation and analysis, life is a little experiment :)

• I wouldn't mind dying tomorrow. WAIT A MIN.. Can we remove the date to AFTER the EURO2016? Thanks :D I dom't want to miss next summer :(

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok to be unhappy all you have to do is think about the good parts of your life

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're unhappy make a change. You have the power to make your life whatever you want

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not unhappy I am just curious as to why I am content being such a loner. I worry about futile things, like how others may see me and such.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, I am happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • so so is a good way to describe it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could have been better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Life is tough

0|0