Im sick of feminism questions, who agrees?

I get all this shit about wanting gender equality but the fact is that in countries like America, Australia and the UK there is already pretty much equality on things which matter, maybe there are inequalities on small stuff which dont matter but who gives a shit? I understand that countries in other parts of the world need gender equlaity and i agree with that but why fight for it in countries which dont need it? This is just my opinion and i know some other people agree with me.

If your a 'feminazi' i dont give a fuck about what you have to say.

Sorry for the bad language but this just gets me really angry.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I agree, I also don't understand this new victim hood mentality that so many people like to carry.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get used to it. Society is on repeat and we're now in the hippie (hipster) era moving into the feminism bra-burning era. It'll last for a few more years and swing around again when you're in your 40's.

People want someone else to blame for their personal failures because it's easier than admitting that you're lazy or unskilled. This is why hardcore feminists blame the "patriarchy" and "pay gap" because it's easier than admitting "Well, maybe I should have majored in something more practical.".

• I have no clue what you mean by bra burning era lol

• It's just a symbolic gesture that people apply to second-wave feminists as a way to say "F!@# you, men!"

• In that case yeah i agree with you

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't call it feminist anymore. Guys have it rough in some points, as do women. I don't aim to boost either one unequally. It's called asking for equality for everyone, every gender, etc.. Yes, it's "worse" in other countries. But with every other problem, big & small, it's still a problem. & I'd say most people who want equality aren't just advocating for equality in the countries you mentioned. When any country, or any single person, moves towards equality, everyone moves towards equality with them- whether directly or indirectly.

• But seriously, nearly everything in modern countries are nearly equal. Only small things which really dont matter at all. i might sound butthurt lol but its just how i feel.

• Yea, some women think they have it harder. It depends on what's more important to the individual. I think both sexes are pretty equally discriminated against. How could a court know a mother will take care of a child better than a father? & how could a man make salads better than a woman, just because he's a man? Lol.

• Yeah, exactly :)

• I honestly see more "anti-feminist" questions and takes than anything.

• Yes i agree but the only reason people are so anti feminist is because of these 'modern feminists' who want what they already have. In the past we needed feminism but seriously right now we dont need it.

• As a whole what?

• Like not just on gag,

• I'm more sick of the anti-feminism questions on here, mostly because they're more abundant.

• Why do you think people make anti feminism questions?

• To rile people up.

• Thats exactly how we feel when someone makes a feminism post.

What Guys Said 9

• 3|1
  • I think all these issue based questions have a place because if they weren't asked any progress might disappear. Sometimes I agree with any movement it can seem to have gone too far and appear to be arguing about nothing but if hundreds of years ago the workers had said "F*** this for a game of soliders, I can't be arsed to protest about this" , we would still be working 18 hours a day down the mine 6 days a week in dangerous conditions for crap pay.

• dude most of the questions on here are about how bad feminism is. They outnumber the pro feminism posts by like 3 to 1

• I realise that the question wasn't really correct, i mean as a whole.

• Yeah. I agree.

• Most of these questions are anti feminism rants, disguised as questions.

• So if people don't agree with you, you don't want to hear from them. Gotcha.

• I clearly said if your a feminazi which means you just hate men lol

• Man you must be popular with the Jr. high school girls

• lol, i dont talk about this at school or anywhere else. Only here :)

• I'm sick of goddamn entitlement and victim/Savior complexes in general.

• I don't agree with equality

• Why does everyone refer to the US as America? Canada and Mexico are part of North America and there's South America where quite a few countries don't appear to have feminism.

• lol, it doesn't matter. You know exactly what i meant.