Do you pander on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• My online dictionary defines "pander" as "to do or say what someone wants in order to please them, even though you know it is not right."

Hmmm, I am thinking hard but still can't recall myself having pandered anybody on here. Perhaps I am blind to my own behaviour. How about you, Mr Asker? Are you guilty of pandering?

• On occasion I might, but, it's usually when the qa isn't being serious

Most Helpful Guy

• For clarity I got definition of net
    Gratify or indulge (an immoral or distasteful desire or taste or a person with such a desire or taste).
    "newspapers are pandering to people's baser instincts"
    synonyms: indulge, gratify, satisfy, cater to, give in to, fulfil, yield to, bow to, humour, please, accommodate, comply with, go along with
    "David was always there to pander to her every whim"

Ok in the sense I am wary about hurting peoples' feelings I would be a bit of a people pleaser and try to be as positive as possible. I am trying to be as constructive as possible when dealing with people and would only become harsh if I felt it was for the good of the other user.
    As I said I pander in such a way to be constructive but that can mean not going too far in complimenting people. In a roundabout way I am saying I try to be nice without being nauseating, does that make sense - I am beginning to confuse myself now.

What Girls Said 1

• Not particularly.

What Guys Said 3