Do you think GaG should develop an ability to sort through your past questions and opinions?

Say you wanted to go back and find an old opinion or question you posted months ago but can't find it because you've got thousands of opinions. Wouldn't it be nice to have some sort of feature that allows you to search your own posting history by date, theme, gender, etc? Wouldn't that be just swell?

• YES! What a genius idea. Gag, get on it!
  • NO! What a terrible idea. Who wants to see what they posted 13 months ago anyways?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the idea. You can click your questions or opinions tabs, but it's not easy to find posts past a couple days, if that, depending on how often you post.

Most Helpful Guy

• I say yes, a feature like would be very useful, especially when there are those questions asking about past questions (ex. "What question of yours received the most opinions?")

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah - I know where you are going having a search function on your own posts and question database - It would be a great idea

• It's a good idea but they aren't going to do all that work. They are too busy sitting on their asses counting their money.

• Great idea, I support it

• That is a wonderful idea.

Finding past questions can be a pain.

• yes we need this feature

• Yes I do, and in fact already mentioned it in a recent question which you can find a link to in @douride2 opinion.

• I didn't see your question but after reading yours it appears I just elaborated on it to include opinions, not just questions, and different ways to filter. Seems we both have similar ideas though

• You already can just go to google type the question and then with your username afterwards its easy I did it.

• What happens if you don't know the question title?

• My point is if someone has say 6000 opinions that they have to sift through and there are 20 opinions shown per page, that's 300 pages you have to scroll through. Say it takes 2 minutes/page to read all of the question titles to find what they're looking for, that's 600 minutes or 10 hours. If you were looking for something, would you be willing to spend 10 hours of scrolling or would you want an easy-to-use filter to cut down on the time?

• yeah but I did that I had 970 questions and went rhough all of them and gave mh. I agree then like when you search your questions you can filter search it from oldest to newest like that.

• I mostly wish I could sort them by upvotes and by downvotes.

• Not "genius", I could live without it, but it'd be useful for whenever.