Are you less likely or just unwilling to answer questions from certain askers?

Are you less likely or just unwilling to answer questions from certain askers?

Oh yeah!

• Yes
    35% (12)43% (10)39% (22)Vote
  • No
    41% (14)48% (11)44% (25)Vote
  • Maybe
    24% (8)9% (2)17% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly there are a few folks that when I see their questions I just shake my head and move on.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• No I don't care about stuff like that. I can't even remember the usernamesusernames I've gone to batttle with :/

1|1
    0|0
  • nah i still go for it lol, even if i know they don't like me :P

0|2
    0|0
  • Like, if I know someone is a violent Islamophobe, I'm not going to answer their questions about religion because there's no point.

0|1
    0|0
  • No... Sometimes the question are boring!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • There is only one user that I didn't block and who gets on my nerves, I still answer some of her/his questions though (It's supposedly a girl but many GaGers agree that she seems to be an undercover guy)

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither. I try to answer if I can help the asker somehow.

0|1
    0|0
  • Another poll that doesn't make sense for the question -_-

0|1
    0|0
    • It is literally a yes or no question, and the poll is yes or no.

Damn you people lol

• You asked an either/or question with a yes or no answer

• Naw, you can either vote yes or no... Or elaborate with either or in the comments if you so choose.
      I've thought the shit out, believe it or not :)

• I never really pay much attention to the person who posted the question.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll answer anything as long as its not personal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes there are a few I avoid like the plague.

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't care
    if i like the question, i'll answer

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes you see the same couple of people going around being general fuckwads and if you see it enough their user becomes familiar. I won't answer their questions as I don't want to invite conversation with them.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Nah. I'll answer anyone's question as long as it sparks my interest. The only time I will not answer a question is if the Asker has already chosen a MHO. If an MHO has already been decided then there is no reason for me to waste my time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was a bit like that and blocked a fair bit but I started to believe that I was over sensitive so I have unblocked all my blocks. I try and will keep trying to approach each question the same.

0|1
    0|0
  • Couple obnoxious losers i destroyed in something in the past have blocked me, and then the LaBella nena girl is a catfish so i just ignore her questions.
    Which is too bad, bc she's one of the few gag pink texts into fitness.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am! Because some or actually most of them do not participate on GAG as they should do giving Xper points or MHO's. Really frustrating so i stopped wasting my time on them. They mostly get blocked too. Scum.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes.

there are several posters who aren't very nice people. i can sense it. like some who try and "corner" me to say i'm "old" when i'm the same age as they are... i reckon they just kicks from it, probably are bastards to many in the real world. meh, not my issue, i just ignore, i don't owe them anything nor the tmie of day. the only people who do are my parents, nobody else in this world/life.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are a couple that I skip past, yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I hit "show more" and see a fucking novel, then I'm skipping it.

Regardless of the asker

0|1
    0|0
  • Unless im blocked I'll answer.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes i dont even know whose question i answered till they upvote me or comment.

• I just search at the live feed.

0|1
    0|0
  • like that ordinarygrill person, i hope she's reading this, im sick ob yo bs gril

0|0
    0|0
  • If a user doesn't respond to my PMs, they don't deserve my advice

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah the assholes who don't allow anonymous answers.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont answer if I can't post anonymously so yes. Those askers that block anonymous people never get my input. I dont even troll much, I generally give very good responses, I just prefer anonymity so that people can't stalk me. Unfortunately for those people they are missing out on some great answers. I can think of a few really good questions I wanted to answer, but didn't because I couldnt post anonymously.

0|1
    0|0