Why do I get 0 opinions?

One time I asked, "What was your first kiss like?". Two opinions. "How should I move past this?". 0 opinions. "Are these signs of attraction?" 0 opinions. I thought this site was about helping people with their relationship problems, is it not? Am I mistaken?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad luck, dudette. One would assume that even if you get some mild recognition on this site like I have then you would have more answers but I've had my fair share of empty questions.

But my advice is to think hard on how you word it, make it into something anyone would want to read, and post it in a time of the day when there's a lot of traffic.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be because of a number of things:

-Your age. Some people will completely ignore under 18 users because they don't respect them or don't think they should be on this site, or whatever.

-Asking anonymously. Not sure if you ask your questions as anon or not, but I think there's something about asking publicly that will draw more peoples' attention.

-Not enough details? Sometimes it's harder to answer questions when it's just a sentence, without any context. On the flipside, if your questions are too long, just big huge blocks of texts or if the grammar is poor, many people will pass right over the question and not even bother trying to read it.

-Time of day you ask your question. It can be tricky to predict sometimes but certain times are definitely busier than others. If you ask your question when the site is slow and not a lot of people seem to be on, chances are your question will be overlooked and slowly pushed away out of the feeds.

-Before your question was hidden (which I still don't understand) I WAS going to say that there was no incentive to be quick to answer, but now they've brought back the feature where you earn Xper for being the first of your gender to answer, soo... maybe you'll start to see some more activity on your questions.

-Simple bad luck. It happens to all of us.

• That was helpful! So sweet! Hope to see ya around! Upvoted!

What Guys Said 5

• It is very hard to tell why some questions get answered and some fall through the cracks.

• It may be a few things

LIke a few have said the time of day/night you are asking/posting
    The questions you ask and the wording maybe.
    Your age may come into it as well with the questions and comments you post

• Must be the time you post it or something

• no 1 likes you lol. jk I don't know

• You have to say something, interesting or girls won't respond, it can't be sexual either it seems

What Girls Said 7

• The first is a question that has been asked a million times, the second might be that the description wasn't captivating or it was too long, and the last one is a difficult one to answer, and a lot of times they contain really silly things like IF HE USES DIS EMOJI DOES HE LIKE ME? Not saying you did that, but I know personally I rarely answer those questions for these particular reasons.

• hmm... you got be cool like mwah! haha

• Its because of the new layouts that they keep adding to this site. Its almost impossible to see any new questions now, resulting in less opinions.

• It could be when you post. Also I have noticed most anon posters get fewer comments.

• I guess it depends on when you post it

• maybe no one knows the answer to your questions

• Yes, you're wrong about this website being about helping people; we're here only to help the popular gagers.