Why does it say "Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 more Xper point!" when I'm a male?

That's more useless information that GAG uses to "update" itself. I still believe my theory is true. I wonder if girls can see "Be the first male to share an opinion and earn 1 more Xper point!"?

Most Helpful Girl

• It says it for both for me.

• The point is that it used to not say that and now it does.

• It said it before the many updates. Then they took it out and now they added it again.

• They need to keep updating. It's how the site can still afford to stay up.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes both sexes see that when you read the question without offering opinion but since most of the time you are giving an opinion when you click on a question you are first male thus never seen "Be First Male"

• Used to not do that.

• It has only come back a few days ago - It was gone for a few months

• Yeah I know.

What Girls Said 2

• I think GAG is just busting your balls :-)

• I think they need updates to keep the site running

• They don't want you suing them for gender discrimination. Please pull forward...

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's like that for everyone. It shows it both on the 'What girls said' and 'What guys said'

• So? That's not the point. The point is that it used to not say that. Why does it say it now?

• I just dont see how it saying "Be the first girl to answer" is really that big of a deal. Ignore it if it really bothers you that much

• Who says it bothers me? And if it does then does this question bother you?

• because php takes time and effort

• Because in order for sites to stay up they have to update.

• *1 or 0

• alive or dead