What can I do with a certain member here? Shouldn’t we be able to block users when we are anonymous?

I go 100% anon…. which means whether I block someone or not it doesn’t have any effect…. he/she’ll respond to ma question anyway…

But u know wot happens? She answers to ma questions even when I told her to stop…it’s so fukin disrespectful…ok she can realize who I am…she just have to show some respect and don’t answer since she doesn’t like me…

I wanna keep goin 100% anon coz I like it…I won’t give up ma anonymity just to make her not answer again….

Shouldn’t we be able to not allow certain users when we go anon? Like…. before we post a question and decide to go anon…there should be another clickable box…. so we can select whether to allow users we’ve blocked (wid our names) or not…

Some people take advantage of it…and it’s really annoyin man…gah…

So should we be able to do it?

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

• How can she stalk your questions your anon? As for blocking anons I could say the same. I can't block you from trolling my questions cause your anon. Works both ways wouldn't you think?

• well... she says she recognises ma style... not surprised tbh... it's pretty obvious...

and yeah blockin anons is good... after all GAG's system can recognize which's behind anon...

• If it works both ways I say go for it.

• Thanks for MHG.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not sure of the logic of not allowing Anons to block - I feel a person who has blocked should keep that while writing anon questions/takes/opinions etc

• Should it also work the other way to. If I block an anon user for trolling my questions shouldn't it stick so he/she can't comment on any of my posts?

• @douride2 yeah...

• Thanks for MHG

What Girls Said 5

• People that go 100% anonymous are usually habitual trolls. Which you claim to report people for.

So what's your deal man? Everyone can tell whem you post anyway because of the way you chose to spell and say things.

Why not just create a user name without a pic and drop the anonymous all the time.

Personally, I wish GaG would limit the number of anonymous posts any one user can make. Them maybe people would only do it when they truly feel like they have a need to.

• 😂😂😂😂down votes

Stop making sense Cheergirl!!! 👌👌

• I'm just loving the down votes bro. Just a bit of an indicator at the high percentage of trolls that frequent GaG.

And yes of course I know that just bc you post anonymously doesn't necessarily mean that you're trolling... its just that it happens soooooo much that it clogs the feed with nonsense crap on a regular basis.

Rock on man ☺

• "I'm just loving the down votes bro. Just a bit of an indicator at the high percentage of trolls that frequent GaG."

^ok here's an upvote... :D

"
      And yes of course I know that just bc you post anonymously doesn't necessarily mean that you're trolling... its just that it happens soooooo much that it clogs the feed with nonsense crap on a regular basis. "

^dat's y i said 10 anon posts/day max... :)

• Blocking abilities go to the brave.

• Overall considering the big picture and the intention of GAG's anonymous feature, I think it would be more useful for you to kinda sorta really get over it and either choose to boldly let this individual know that you have blocked them or swallow your pride and accept their presence on your post.

• For starters, you'd be able to tell who's behind anon if we were allowed that feature, so anonymity would be kind of useless.

You'll just have to accept that there are caveats to perpetually posting on anon.

• So change your writing style up if it's that big of an issue, I guess.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think anonymous should be able to do anything but ask or answer. What are you afraid of?

• feelin comfortable maybe?

• ''she just have to show some respect''

That's pretty naive of you. Of course she won't. Why should she?

• she blocked me wid ma original name... so y answer? it's so bizarre man...

• Why answer? Because she can. And because it apparently gets to you.

• Make an account named Anonymous and numbers behind it, then you'll always be anonymous.