Do you feel gag is becoming less helpful?

I used to get quite a few insightful answers, now I just get "I dont knows" or accused of generaliazing when I ask a serious question about women/behavior of some women. I mean isn't that the whole idea of the site? Asking questions to get insight about the other sex?

• Yes I've noticed it too
  • No you are doing something wrong (what?)
Odd I have gotten more responses to this question than I usually get with questions. Although not a lot of women. Are there just less women on this site or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and more ridiculous/useless questions are being asked too

• A lot of them are trolls thats why.

• To clarify the % on the profile not the actual MHOs.

• Yeah i get what you mean. Its so fake..

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, I can see where you're coming from, so I'm happy I haven't asked a question where I really needed advice in a while. I don't think I'd get too many replies.

What Guys Said 9

• I have only been here a year now but I have actually noticed what you mentioned as well as an increase of hatefulness in the answers.

• I think it is getting better - A wider range of questions coming through - I used to get bored with the feed now I find that it is a lot more varied.

• I haven't ever taken it seriously anyway.

• It's never been super helpful often in my opinion. Just pure entertainment really lol.

• I actually found it very useful on occasions, women irl always seem to put up walls even with people they trust. They tend to be more honest online, once you sift through all the idiots and trolls. The only downside is a lot of women on here seem to be either clueless or trolls as of late.

• That's a good point, about women opening up. I think gag attracts personalities that ate opinionated too, so makes for the potential at least for good feedback.

• Becoming? It's already less helpful in like forever... bunch of idiots online really...

• When I compare the quality of answer to say a year back its gone down hill for sure

• Yeah, the whole idea of the site is to get helpful insights, but the problem is, most people asking questions don't actually want to hear or understand other perspectives, they just want their own opinions confirmed or vent about how their group has it worse (while disregarding all the facts that show otherwise). And many of those answering aren't trying to be helpful at all. But I have had some good experiences with GAG and learnt some things as well.

• Sigh...

Yep, that's the way of it. SJWs are so annoying. They destroy all conversation and make communication impossible.

And I'll save them the trouble of "calling me out"
    #generalization451

• Lol, I know the one you are talking about. Odd I never see her do that to women... Like when they say things like all men are rapists, you know an actual generalization.

• It's mostly my fault though. I'm just here to be sarcastic, make fun of people and give blatantly wrong advice.