What features do you wish GAG included, excluded, and/or regulated more?

Most Helpful Guy

• -I think some details/stats on profile views would be kind of fun tbh lol, and be a creeper deterrent for you ladies, well maybe not, but maybe, I don't know.

-Being able to retroactively edit a mytake or question, with it being noted as edited or something.

-It's be nice if moderation was actually done in the sense of permanently banning accounts and/or IP addresses from often reported users.

• I definitely agree that we should be able to make minor edits to MyTakes and questions.

• ya, maybe some way to tag posts or something as You or Not you, I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love an edit button on questions and mytakes, at least for the first few minutes that it's up so we an correct typos and stuff.
    Oh and I would love to see how up-/downvotes and who has me blocked 😈👼🏻😈👼🏻

What Guys Said 7

• I'd be happy with:

- ability to link to a specific opinion on a question (kinda like a mention, but without having to be mentioned for it)
    - ability to sort user opinions on profile by upvotes
    - (and I'd be curious about sorted by downvotes, but I can see why they wouldn't want to do that)

• Editing questions, answers and opinions/comments, ability to invite followers to answer my new question or MyTake, more options on GaG polls (at least ten - nice round number).

• I think the profiles should be regulated more - I have seen some dodgy pictures on them and some of the "About Mes" can be off colour.
    A search on your personal stuff - Like you remember an opinion but it is lost in the opinion database but if you had an individual search option you might find it.
    A way to tag or find users that doesn't require exact spelling of names.
    Impossible to do but I would like every question/take vetted by Admin before going on the feed actually in an ultra perfect world everything vetted.

• I want an app with live notifications for chat, so chatting could be like kik. :-D

• That you could edit questions and comments, less strict moderation or at least fair moderation, add a smiley tab somewhere.

• i think admins should be more active parts of discussion. i think just having that presence would solve things getting a little too out of hand.

i think it would be cool if takes got a view count because often when i write a "good" take no one has anything bad to say so no one comments but if i write a "bad" take everyone on earth feels the need to tell so writing "bad" takes is kind of rewarded lol

• I wish you could downvote mytakes and questions. But I just want to watch the world burn.

What Girls Said 4

• i want to know exactly who has blocked me so i can block them. it isn't fair at all that we can't block people when they're being douchebags as anonymous users.

• The how do i look!

• The ability to "opt out" of anonymous questions that pop up in your feed.

Also the ability to report an obvious and useless troll question just based on that fact alone.

• You can report trolls.

• You're right. They might not always catch the trolling but when a person is trolling, they're usually saying something specifically offensive that will fit into a more descriptive category.

• Well I've had very little luck in that dept. Lots of the trolls here have learned the loop holes

• It would be nice to have an age filter.

• I was going to say that. There are some questions that aren't really appropriate for younger members.

• @Sam89 I'm thinking more on when your commenting on questions. You could filter by age at one time.

• I think for some people, asking questions when they're curious is better than them just trying things out.