Should GAG show what percentage of every age range has voted in the poll?

So we have the percentage of girls and guys that have voted for every option, should they also add what percentage of every age range has voted for each option?

I think it'll be good since age is kind of important to determine how serious you can take one's opinion, and the experience of a 30 y/o is not the same as one of 18.

• Yes, they should add this
  • No, they shouldn't

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a feel it would become really complicated to understand the poll :S But I suppose everything can be gotten used to.

• Not necessarily, at the bottom of every poll they could add the age range and percentages. Depends on the design they want to have.

• Yeah, maybe it wouldn't be too bad. It's just that I already got kinda confused when they changed the polls a few weeks ago. But I got used to it.

• I agree with you on both charges, it would be more complicated but we would get used to it after a while. I used to love the old GAG site and was pissed when they introduced to new look/ way of functioning, but now I love it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I said A - I have to admit I love stats but if there is too much info, display becomes complicated so if it can be kept simple great idea.

• Yeah, definitely try keeping it simple. I like stats too, but sometimes there's too much it's confusing, but just simple details below the graph I think would be nice.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't want them too!

• I think it could be helpful. They would just need to figure out how to make it look clean and easy to read.

• Nah, not necessary

• That's a fantastic idea, I love it :D

• That would be a cool feature to have... like imdb has it.

• Yeah, sure, it would be quite useful new feature

• Yea why not.
    It isn t a must to me though, doesn t affect me that much like don t care.

• It depends on the poll though, there are some where it's not necessary, but others where I believe would do good.
      For example in this question I posted yesterday, it would have been awesome to know what age rage voted for every option.
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1824074-do-you-date-until-you-find-someone-better

• No, it just came to mind inspired by some personal experience xD
      Yeah, I know usually what ages voted for what option, but it's not always the case.
      To me dating is what you do before you actually make it official that you're in a relationship. So in dating you're not necessarily exclusive, while in a relationship you are.
      I would never enter in a relationship just to practice for a better girl, I do if I see a future with a girl, once I don't see a future anymore, I break up.

• Agree👌

• I don't see the point of it.

What Guys Said 11

• We shouldknow if, for example, half the answers about a LTR are from people under 16... this is often the case now.

• I think it's a great idea, you have really good point.

• Under 18 votes removed to not skew my data I use for regression analysis lol

• Its not a feature that I need, I dont really care if i have it or not. But i guess it would make poll results more interesting

• I say Yes as long as the breakdown is only as "under 18" and "18+"

• I don't know. It might be very interesting if enough people voted in it.

• iT's probably not worth doing since the population is so small, and the majority are in the same age range anyway. it's probably no more useful than showing the age of the Opinionator.

• sure, as long as it wasn't too cluttered

• I am indifference on that.

• The poll results are already enough of a clusterfuck. No need to make them even more difficult.

• That would be a lovely option, I support.