Does anyone else think the "How do I look" section has become a bunch of feel-good BS?

No clear and honest answers there. Girls ask, then mostly just a bunch of loser guys telling plain girls they are beautiful and supa hot. And the guys, when they do get answers, it's the typical cookie cutter BS from girls. I think we would evolve as a people if we were comfortable in and around ugly people and being ugly. We lie to ourselves and we're headed to disaster as a society because of it.

  • Yes, the rate me questions are a waste of time for everyone
    73% (11)100% (13)86% (24)Vote
  • No, those people really do look hotz, srs
    27% (4)0% (0)14% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

  • It's always been a bunch of spoiled little kids fishin for compliments. I don't have the patience for it. I blocked that topic ages ago.

    2|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

  • Voted A, but that's not always true.

    One thing I have observed. When men post pictures, they are criticised, but when women do so, they get praised for their beauty (irrespective of how they look).

    0|2
    0|0
    • That goes without saying. That's why I meant by "cookie cutter BS". They scold the guys for caring about their appearance. Then you look at dating site experiments, and of course the girls flock to the hot guys.

    • Yeah, it's just the 80-20 rule at play here. 80% of the women flocking to the top 20% of men, which leaves teh remaining 80% of men competing for the 20% of the women remaining.

    • More realistically, it's 95-5, at least for the first part.

What Girls Said 1

  • I've never liked the topic, blocked it long ago. Lots of catfishes and fishing for compliments. And a few people posting waayyy too many questions in it.

    Just bleh. I don't have the patience for it.

    2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

  • It can be a bit like that at times but within that there maybe genuine cases of people who need a lift - People who are unsure of their looks, people who have lost weight, new haircuts, new moms who feel different etc - I think it is easier to approach it as if everyone is genuine than let yourself get annoyed by what you feeling is attention seeking - It is mainly for my own sanity like what is the point of getting worked up over something that is really not that important in the grand scheme of things.

    1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah man i totally agree. I made a question about that a few days ago too. Its so annoying. Such people who ask for rates should be banned from GAG. This is NOT Tinder!

    0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, the rate me questions are a waste of time for everyone

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...