Have you ever thought this site should be called guysaskgirls. com?

They always say girls are quite harder to decode than guys so shouldn't this site be addressed "guysaskgirls. com"?

And I'm aware of the two cyclic arrows in the site logo by the way. So that shouldn't be part of your opinions if you have one.

Just a random question.. for fun! :)

• YES, guysaskgirls. com is more appropriate
  • NO, girlsaskguys. com is just proper

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's to attract more people to the site. Everyone thinks things are geared towards guys and that girls aren't on the internet (excluding fashion sites and blogging). So girls ask guys make it seem like there are more girls on the site and they are the ones asking the questions cause guys ask questions online all the time and it just feels like only other guys are there to respond.

Or I could be completely wrong in which case who knows.

Most Helpful Girl

• I might be a little biased because of how long I've been here, but I've always thought that "girls ask guys" just rolls off the tongue better.

• Yes. I've practiced saying "guysaskgirls" a couple times and still find the other easier for my tongue lol. Or probably I'm just so used to it.

• Yeah, it's just like lumos said about Adam and Eve... you get so used to seeing and saying those words in a certain order, it's like second nature. And I'm sure if they had chosen GuysAskGirls as the default, people would still be asking questions about why it weren't the other way around.

• Haha you know people.. people like me. Lol

What Guys Said 20

• My best guess on why it's like that is because of the whole "ladies first" thing. I don't really know and it is really entirely up to the website owner, administrator to decide what their domain is called. After all they are the only ones that have the actual control over it.

• i haven't thought that. i don't really think it matters too much... in my opinion

• Maybe a random change every couple of hours

• Even though there are double arrows on the logo, Having Girls first in the name is more how the real world works. Girls have to ask guys about lots of stuff all the time and that's just the natural order of things. (j/k)

• It should be an infinite loop of: ...kgirlsaskguysaskgirlsaskguysaskgirlsaskguys.com

• No, not really. Guys ask more about general facts of females, and how to present themselves to them and stuff. Girls tend to wonder more about specific situations with a particular guy.

This is what I've notice though, not being factual here.

• I thought about it but it's good as it is... if you really have to change it take something completely else, neutral

• How about... GirlsvsGuys. com

• before i went on this site, i thought they were 2 separate sites.

• Doesn't have the same ring to it!

• Yeah makes more sense to me , but they always put girls first in things anyway

• It's fine. I'd normally be for randomising it but that would take enough work and this site is already sexist enough (the whole gender divide) so eh.

• I think it doesn't' matter, the abbreviation goes both ways ;)
    Girls ask Guys = GaG
    Guys ask Girls = GaG
    :D

• The arrows make it interchangeable. It's like Bionicle, only less All American Rejects.

• You guys just find excuse to bitch about equality in everything bahaha

• gender2gender would be more fitting.

• name of site is girls ask guys, but if u look at the logo, u will understand both of them. so arrows of centre means girls ask guys and also guys ask girls ;)

• Nah it's ok.

• They have to put girls first because, you know, feminazis. j/k

• Ladies first.

What Girls Said 5

• Girlsaskguys is more easier to say and remember than guysaskgirls in my opinion. Plus I think it's an alphabetical ordering thing (girls being before guys in an alphabetical sense) that makes it seem better.

• yeahhh lol I have... who hasn't!

• I just think girlsaskguys rolls off the tongue better than guysaskgirls. You know, just like saying certain names in a certain order? Adam and Eve, not Eve and Adam.

• No because we all know girls talk more 😂

• I don't think it matters