Do you care about being a known person on gag?

I don't do you?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol not at all. i didn't join gag for that reason. I appreciate being known, but in the end, this wonderful online community is just one small part of my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't want people to know personal info about me that they might use to do some sort of harm to me or people i know... there are definitely people i think would abuse that knowledge

but generally speaking i don't care if people know about me or i have some sort of reputation

What Girls Said 20

• Nah. It's nice if people know me and consider my advice and answers useful, but who really cares about being popular on the internet?

• You cannot imagine the immensity of fuq I do not give. I actually prefer to stay under the radar but it never seems to work out that way.

• Not really. It doesn't affect me.

• No, I can't handle fame.

• Let me rephrase that, I like to know most of the people here yes. Why? Cause it s always interesting to neet new peeps whether it s online or in rl.

• I don't care! haha I just am!

• Not really. As long as I can try to help people out then that's enough for me.

• I'm just here for the cash honestly

• Yes. I absolutely depend on the population of internet dwellers, specifically GaG members, to validate my self-worth and overall existence.

• It's nice to be acknowledged, but it's not necessary.

• Nope, it's not important at all.

• I like being acknowledged by my fiends on here, but I don't strive to be the most known or anything.

• Of course not, that'd like being at the cool kids table in an asylum (no offence to anyone reading lmao), I think I do have a decent amount of username recognition though.

• nope
    /////

• not really

• Not being known doesn't bother me.

• neither do i

• Nah. That's why I go anon often (☆^O^☆)

• I don't give a shit

• I'm not too known here anyway. So I don't care and evn if I were I think I'd like it.

What Guys Said 15

• I used to, now I don't care too much, it's whatever, I'm not really here to make great friendships, if it happens, cool, and it has happened, but it's not my purpose in this site.

I think I'm well known in this site, but whether it's positively or negatively, I think it's 50-50 8)

• IDC about it but I also know that if and when you post a lot around here. That you're eventually going to be "known" rather you like it or not (unless you're an mainly ANON GAGer).

• Being well known - No but how the people that know me consider me - Yes.
    I have got a lot from this site so I want to give back as much as I can to the site and the other users in the most positive way I can.

• I really don't! I couldn't care less about this, not even about the Xper points. I'm not gonna do anything with them anyways. Some people who are "famois" online are the biggest losers in real life. Compared to them i am not on GAG 24/7 to show off and all that.

• I care about being known IRL. Online is just for pure lolz.

• Why would anyone care?

• I don't campaign and play social politics to be well known... it just happened!

• 0|0
  • I sorta do. I'm weird

• Not really.
    I don't mind having friendly conversations with people.

Fuck attention. ^_^

• I just like expressing who I am on here.

• I just want every gag member do admire my gloots.

• Nah, I'm chillin.

• Sure not but I wouldn't want people to have expectations of any kind of me.