Who do you currently Follow here at GAG and Why?

If you do follow anyone here at GAG then my guess is they have posted question and topics that are of interest to you or that you enjoyed or liked. Or is it because they are similar to you and that you all could relate to each other in some way or another?

Or maybe you follow others because they followed you first?

But whatever, please explain your reason for whom you currently follow here and why.

Most Helpful Girl

• CHARismatic100
    Ihav2fart
    JSmuve
    Illusive_Man
    BelleGirl21
    zorro8888
    BertMacklinFBI
    RedThread
    XNicholeMariex3
    rthomas43
    SweetHomicidalQueen
    ScruffyNateAK
    justbanANNAz

99.8% because they're friends, .2% because their opinions made me want to follow them. Granted, I still LIKE their opinions, but it's mainly our developed friendship that has made me follow them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple answer - All of the above

What Girls Said 6

• I usually follow / follow back people I've interacted with at least at some point.

• I don't know too many of them! haha

• I've followed people who have followed me first. I only follow if I want. There isn't like something that makes me follow them. If I feel like following, I'll follow, if I don't, I won't.
    I don't follow back. Just in special cases.

• I follow a good number of people. I do that because I like their opinions, find them funny, and/or if I'd like to get to know them better.

• I follow quote a few people. Most times I follow them after interacting with them on the threads. There are some people that I follow after they follow me too.

• To many to mention.

What Guys Said 6