Should we be able to save more than one draft question?

I have been trying to think of more questions to ask and become more active in the community. Yesterday, I had a ton of different ones thought out, but of course since we can only ask 7 in a 24-hour time period I had to save the others for later. I saved one as a draft, but then realized I could only save one draft at a time. Now, 24-hours later, I am trying to remember the questions I had thought of the day before. If we were able to save multiple drafts it would have helped tremendously. Your thoughts on this G@G comunity? Should we be able to save more than one? Perhaps up to 7?

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be a good idea, especially for new users who can only post like 2 or 3 questions in a 24 hour period.

Starting off, what I did was write down (on paper or in a Word document) any extra questions I thought of but couldn't post at the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just write them down somewhere else. Save them in a Word file or something.

What Guys Said 3

• Happens to me all the time which is why I hardly ask any questions cause they pop up in my head when I'm on the move and I forget them as instantly :D

Yes I'd love it if we could save the same amount of questions as we can ask in a day at least for a 24 hour period and yes I'd love the 'note book' feature restored

• I didn't realise you could only save one - It would make sense to be able to save more I think.

• I say no. Talk about clogging up storage resources! One draft is enough.

What Girls Said 0