Do you ever avoid upvoting the gaggers you don't like?

Imagine you're scrolling through all the opinions and you see one that you really agree with, but then realize it was posted by a user you kinda hate.

Do you still upvote them?

• Yes ☺
    42% (15)21% (6)32% (21)Vote
  • Nope 😑
    50% (18)55% (16)52% (34)Vote
  • Fuck that person, I'll downvote them instead 😡
    8% (3)24% (7)16% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I always give credit where credit is due. ;)

3|2
    0|0
    • Oh you unblocked me 😱

• Show All
    • I don't really remember what happened :/

• Lmao! Same. It must have been pretty darn insignificant if neither of us remember it. ;p

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I don't dislike anyone on GaG. I upvote whatever I agree with and downvote opinions that are just plain stupid.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do! People downvote me! hahah

2|2
    2|0
  • Nah, I'll upvote whomever I think makes a good point or shares something funny. No G@Gers really bother me that much anyway.

1|1
    0|0
  • There are few users I even remember as 'that' person. But I upvote those guys and gals when they deserve it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Even if I don't necessarily care for them, if I agree with what they've said I'll upvote.

2|1
    0|0
  • There's really no one on here that I particularly dislike. I up vote those I agree with, that's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I can only think of a few that I really don't like at all and normally those few are pretty consistent with saying things that I don't agree with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely vote either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. Even if a gager I don't like provides the best answer I never give them the MHO opinion either.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I don't understand how you can dislike people you don't know except over the Net!

The only people I dislike are the fembots who block me, but I don't block them, so if they answer my question I'd upvote them as readily as I would anyone else.

But of course, the fembots who block me never answer my questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't avoid it, I upvote them if they don't have me blocked. I mean, I do agree with their opinion, right :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to let myself judge users but now I reign myself in - I still like certain users a lot but really try to refrain from disliking other users,

1|0
    0|0
  • I only dislike GaG users who dislike me first. Most of those time those users have me blocked.

So even if I ever did want to upvote them, I'm unable to. But a positive opinion is a positive opinion regardless of who it's from, and I would upvote them if I was able to.

I'm a fair guy like that. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't dislike anyone.
    I only like people in different forms.

I'll up vote Ya if you deserve credit.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope, If I find their opinion good and enlightening I upvote it, I don't let my grudges dictate me to govern prejudice.

0|0
    0|0
  • no what is this kindergarden? but typically the people on here i hate dont say things i agree with so i typically downvote th epll i hate.

1|0
    0|0
  • usually I don't even read their opinion... so no up-/downvoting from me

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I'd downvote their opinion instead regardless how helpful it is. I'd never up vote an opinion from someone I hate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can't stand that Espolrare person and even if I agree with their POV, I'll avoid giving them an upvote.

0|3
    2|0
    • she blocked me

• Show All
    • @Esplorare I would wish you a lovely Christmas but then I'm not a fake.

• Get over the fact that I do not value your mind nor mouth which is why you are on my blocked list and you don't get to be apart of my online environment nor do you get to be apart of any dialogue I create. Being bitter and acting like a catty little girl only reduces your manhood, sweetie.