Am I one of the few people that deal with extremely mean people? Even on this site?

I am so tired of it. I mean maybe I'm too sensitive but I've always dealt with mean people. I ask for a simple critique and I cannot tell if it is s genuine opinion or they're doing it to be malicious.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's many mean people on here. Before I answer a question I check the askers respones to other usuers , if she/he comes across as mean or a troll I just scroll by. If I ask a question and anyone who is deliberately being mean I block them. Sometimes I ask certain troll questions because I know it'll bring out the haters... I deliberately do that so I can block them all together.

GaG is not the place for over sensitive people. It's the internet so there's a lot of mean strange people who come and go. Ignore or block them.

• users**

Thanks for the MHO 💗💐

Don't tolerate haters or mean people. The more you ignore them the more enjoyable being on GaG will be for you. Xx💟

What Guys Said 5

• Fug 'em, carry on.

• Hard to tell - I think you have to look at how you use the site and where you think you will be most comfortable that is what helps me on the site.

• It's the internet trolls live here

And some people may seem to be deliberately mean but if you sit back and think about what they've said before blocking them they might actually have said something helpful you can use

• Sensitive and offended? I think you may be a PC

• What has been said to you?

What Girls Said 3

• People can be cruel and you're not alone on this. On this site I've had some encounters but just don't take it to heart it's the Internet.

• Babe, you gotta ignore it. Seriously, growing a thicker skin will help you in the long run. Just remember, those mean people don't contribute anything beneficial to your life. Don't allow them to contribute some maleficent in your life.

• Don't take it to heart. People turn into assholes online.