In your opinion, are the majority of posters on this site liars and "catfish"?

• Yes, mostly liars
  • No, most posters are honest
  • I can't tell
  • It depends on the time of day
  • Other, please explain

Most Helpful Girl

• Does it matter? I don't trust anyone on GAG regardless of whether it's their real pic or not. Even the ones who seem legit and genuine can be liars and catfish. I was " friends" with a few who seemed genuine they turned out to be liars and manipulators So now catfish has no meaning to me, because no one can be trusted. It's naive to only think people who seeem like catfish can't be trusted

• As a guy I often just want to know where girls are coming from. If they're not who or what they represent, it kind of invalidates the whole process. But i wouldn't trust anyone either and I don't come here to make friends.

• You can never really know over the internet

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think the majority of people here are liars and catfish. I mean, don't get me wrong, I've encountered a few, but I don't think most people are liars.

What Guys Said 2

• I think because I stay away from the live feed and only tend to answer certain topics - I don't get full blast of catfishes and fake accounts but I reckon overall they are a minority.

• No, I can't say that sure. It's tough to determine actually.