Do you agree about this description of the GAG community?

"GirlsAskGuys community is like an experienced, trusted and anonymous best friend of the opposite sex, where users feel safe and comfortable asking for feedback and opinions, no matter if it is personal, embarrassing or just something they’re curious about. The two main features are able to ask questions to get opinions from people from the opposite sex and share "myTakes", a way to share experiences without having to ask a question." (Wikipedia)

So do you guys agree? Or disagree? What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• "GirlsAskGuys is where people with low self-esteem pretend to have confidence until someone says summat they don't like and then they throw a crying fit, blocking a member after informing them that they're a horrible person. It's a place where socially inept virgins congregate to force their opinions down other people's throats whether it's feminism, MGTOW, religion, or some other stupid crap that nobody really cares about in the real world. Most importantly, GirlsAskGuys is a place where underage women can post sex topics, pretend to be sexual deviants for attention because they were neglected by their parents, and ask middle aged men to rate their bodies like it's dateline nbc"

Is a better description.

What Guys Said 6

• No way!! the very first sentence is misleading. Many of the opinions are just guesses by the opinion writer without real knowledge. "Trusted"? Hah. Don't count on that without researching the opinion writer. Anybody looking for true answers should be discerning and cautious about the opinions, and be careful with the "trust".

• No I don't agree - The first sentence, I don't mind getting advice from both genders. I am not fundamentalist Gagger who believes we are receiving precious insights to the opposite gender's minds. I think it is a community of mainly likeminded people where friendly interaction can take place and maybe some friendships form.
    That said I rarely venture into the sex/dating/relationship topics, they may be more gender orientated.

• Best friend? No, I think best friend is too much. However, I agree that anonymous users feel more comfortable to ask and say embarrassing things.

• Not fully trolls are a big part of this site and how sensitive people are and how they just wanna read what they wanna hear.

• More like a group of anonymous people who range from good friend to dire enemy and who have varying degrees of experience and knowledge.

• Statement is full of falsities.

What Girls Said 2

• nah id just write "GaG is like high school"
    :P

• not really. most people on here seem inexperienced... i think there's a handful of guys i could ask for genuine advice if i was having problems.