How did you find out about G@G, what made you join?

so i joined like 2 weeks ago or something, i remembered a myth about how eating an apple tells you how a person kisses. i know it is bullshit (or is it? :D) and just wanted to know how you can tell it/what catigories there are/ and if maybe there is a truth about that somewhere.
after i found nothing new to me^^ i glanced at some questions and found one i d like to answer and was bored at the time, so i was like "fck it"

what is your story? :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Google led me here a few times in one night. Decided to join and see what it was all about. One trip down the rabbit hole later and here I am.

Most Helpful Guy

• Huh, I don't know how I came to be here. Must've gotten lost on the internet while browsing around and figured 'oh, this looks interesting'

What Girls Said 5

• Devil made me do it.

• I remmeber googling a question and GAG came up, however I didn't join it till a year later.

• I was on Google, I asked if 5'2 and 123lbs is a good height for a girl and it took me to gag.

• I Googled a question & was directed here. To answer I had to join.

• Hmmm... I've know me about gag for about 2 years... I googled a question and this popped up.

What Guys Said 12

• I had a question about the way this girl was acting... I remeber googling while i was trashed... And when i opened my browser the next morning, i had apparently asked a question and had a couple answers... lol... I checked it out, and thought it was cool... So i stayed using it..

• Probably a similar one to you, some question came into my mind and I keyed it into google, a link for GaG came up - I had a look and liked it.

• I'm a very vocal anti-feminist. And I spend time searching feminist and anti-feminist thoughts and a google search brought me to this site. I found I like the community, and there's something satisfying about being able to help others who have real problems. I can share what little wisdom I have collected, and know I have a support group if I need help or advice.

• Eh pretty uneventful for me. About a year ago I suddenly thought about reading about girl's issues from their own perspective and so I typed into mother google "girls ask guys questions".
    And so here I am.

• I was googling some HILARIOUS video I remembered with the name "girls" in it and I accidentally typed an A and boom half my teenage life down the drain!

• There is no story.

GaG found me.

I embraced it.

• One crazy ex drove me to seek what little answers I got that didn't help. After that boredom brought me back.

• I was bored and looking up sexual questions and this popped up.

• dunno, i'm just here for the lulz..

• I joined so I can ask. the questions I've Always wanted. to ask, but. anonymously

• I was searching for something on google... not sure anymore what. ended up here and I liked the concept of the page so I came back lurking... registered only months later

• I got my penis pierced and asked a question about it.