Do you think 'I don't know' is a perfectly acceptable to a question on here?

I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not. I mark EVERY SINGLE ONE of those messages as "nonsense" and remove them.

Why the fuck should someone earn XPer for saying "I don't know"?

• Ohhh ill go to you next time i see them then! 😊

What Girls Said 10

• I don't know.

• If that's all the person says, no, it's more than likely not acceptable. If there's an extra piece about what a user would do or think in that situation, even if they have no experience, it may be helpful.

• I don't know toto! I just don't know. I may know, but I'm just thinking out aloud when I say I don't know, but a good chance I say i don't know because I literally don't know, Or I just use the sentence I don't know because it doesn't make an awkward silence so awkward.. Mmm I don't know 😋

• If you don't know, don't say anything. If you try to figure out something and you aren't sure, you can write along the lines "I don't know". But if your entinere answer is "I don't know", then don't even bother.

• Yeah but if I say that I am gonna get kick out of GAG again ): Don't kick me out!

• If it's a really hard relationship question, yea, it's annoying af, but fair.

• Yeah Why not.

• It would depend on the question I guess.

• Yes it is.

• I don't know.

What Guys Said 12

• Of course. Sometimes it's the best answer if it's accompanied by making points so the asker can decide for themselves. People answering questions can never know the situation as well as the asker. But they can bring up points and POVs that the asker may not have thought of.

• I don't know

• Try saying... I hesitate to articulate in fear I may deviate upon the highest degree of accuracy.

• No its fucking not. I just talked about this and its my GaG pet peeve. If you dont know, then dont answer. Its so annoying

• Q: we're can I purchase M4A1?
    A: I don't know

Answer Is perfectly fine as it strips you of all legal responsibility. Thus in some cases it's a decent enough excuse to use.

• there are many questions where I don't know... but if I don't have anything else to say about it then I wouldn't post it lol. can't ruin my already shitty MHO score with crap like that :P

• Im not sure...

• Je ne sais pas

• I suppose acceptable, but stupid. Why bother commenting?

• I'm not aware of whether or not that is acceptable.

• No. If you don't know, you should refrain from posting. This isn't a chat.

• It's not unacceptable, but it seems a little pointless.