Do you think you will always stay on G@G?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• I don't know.

I came here for dating advice in the beginning over a year-and-a-half ago.

It never worked out, she's with someone else now and we're still friends. All for which I'm glad.

Now, as this hear closes, I've come to learn so much about myself and how to overcome my doubts that brought me here in the first place.

I guess I can say that this site may have helped me get over the, "Bitch Phase", of my life. I'm still naiive by nature, but that's something I can overcome as well in time. Good thing I'm a patient person.

Staying here is just fun. Even though the reason that brought me here is rather embarrassing and a little haunting to me considering how long that whole endeavour was, I think I'm willing to stay and help others out the best I can.

We all need our peers to guide us as we grow up and happy to help someone on their road to self discovery. Even if it's just GAG. Babysteps.

• Unlikely. I think I'd be here less frequent after I reach Level 7 or something. By then no more ads will be displayed, though sometimes I wish that feature was available for users that reach Level 6 instead. So I still have a long way to go.

• probably, for me G@G would be the equivalent of walking onto a random friendship group and asking for their opinion. its super helpful and you meet new people but you certainly wouldn't wank into a random group of friends in real life :3

• Not no but heck no , as soon as I get my next Amazon card I'm history

• ME and @consultantisback

We gunna be on here talking about our AARP plans talking about how we used to slay sloots back in the day. Be giving all the young chaps advice on how to nail these broads.

• Hard to say but probably for foreseeable future yeah

• I mean many people here need my advice, it'd be a shame to leave again lol

@tony72722
    @polocrew

• I doubt it. lolz

• I hope to stay on gag for a very very long time.. But not forever

• Neh. I'm just sick, when I'm sick I'm bored, when I'm bored I visit GAG, 4chan and Y! A to kill time.

• I don't think so, but I'll hang around for a while longer :p

• no, not happening

• who knows what will happen

What Girls Said 5

• Nah. I already took a break for a couple of months not too long and it was pretty fruitful. I think I'm going to get tired at some point.

• You better leave an email or something so I can bug you relentlessly after you leave :D

• @RedThread I've actually seen your face pop up on fb because I'm friends with kambo on there 😏

• Ah that works. I use that just to keep in contact with online friends lol

• Probably yeah. But you never know, something drastic may happen that would make me leave.

• well until i have a reason to leave, i won't leave.

• Yes some day I'm going to leave GAG. Just not today.

• Don't think so