Do you guys discriminate?

If you asked a question on g@g and you thought you got some really good advice but it was from someone young/old/the opposite gender would you still take that advice seriously? Also if someone asked a question would you be less likely to answer it truthfully if they were young/old/the opposite gender?

Most Helpful Guy

• No not at all. I would evaluate said reply the same from a young person the same as I would from someone my age for example. And I try my best to give as solid an answer regardless to age , gender , or nationality as I can , other wise I'm not only not being fair to them I'm cheapening myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Advice is advice. I'll take some from whoever is kind enough to give me some, young or old, boy or girl. Age doesn't always determine intelligence and one gender isn't more knowledgable than the other.

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone is equal to me on GaG until I see your activity on GaG then form an opinion about you.

• Nope I take all the godd stuff and throw it out I only take bad advice

• Yes I would.

What Girls Said 0