Why can't people actually answer the questions on here?

They either insult the QA, or they get snippy about going around the answer. Why can't they just answer the question

Most Helpful Girl

• It's so true, they demand an opinion too then if they get it, throw a tanti. Just answer the question and move on.

• Wooo MHG!! I'd like to thank the academy and my 3rd grade teacher who told me I should always colour within the lines. Thank you :)

• You're not welcome

Most Helpful Guy

• I would install a bullshit radar and gloss over any responses that are not making the effort and save your attention for those that do.

What Girls Said 4

• What's your question? I'll answer it! And I think because people on here are stupid sometimes and like to to be jerks

• OK, like for example, I just asked about why do some pro cheerleaders allow me to follow them on Insta, while others don't. Once you become a cheerleader for your city. You represent that city, and the public. Yet, some of them have allowed me to, and others haven't. Why?

• Because some pro cheerleaders are probably very stuck up (who wouldn't be if they were in their shoes?) and they don't want some normal person following them. But others want all the followers they can get because it looks good to have lots of followers and some probably don't care who follows them. another thing, it could be your looks. Girls on Instagram, whether they're pro cheerleaders or not, don't like guys they think are unattractive to follow them and if they DO think you're attractive, they'll have no problem with you following them. Do they ever follow you back?

• The ones who do this are mentally unstable or don't know exactly what they want to do. Other than getting the xper, some just come here to waste their time.

• Are you one of them?

• If you wanna think I am, I can't stop you. I didn't see your question so how can I answer it.

• great question! it annoys me too.

• I agree! There's very few people who are genuineband give sincere advice. I'm not here to ask for advice because most people take the Piss. Then again, I shouldn't expect anything more than that from the internet.. If this place was an airport assholes would fly

What Guys Said 4

• One time on a rate me post I genuinely and kindly said the girl was average. She then bitched out on me. That was the first of many experiences where I learned gag is for confirmation bias, some girls wanting to get validated, some guys to attempt to get a female attention even if she is thousands of miles away, and most importantly LOLs and pure entertainment!

I do try to be helpful where I can. I often get PMs with fitness, nutrition and dating questions.

• I try my best to answer the questions I pick. I also skip many questions that I do not have a good answer for, or that I just don't have an opinion on. I also, usually, don't answer the "rate me" questions because I'm a little old to give some late teen early 20 something a rating.

• What about late 20's?

• It'll usually say the age range and or the actual age

• only if you look at the actual questions, I usually just click "live feed" and it says "so and so shared an opinion on ________________" without any information on the question itself.

• I give people the most helpful advice on here.

My vocabulary on GaG consist of
    -Beta
    -Alpha
    -Fck
    -Shit
    -Pussy
    -Lift
    -Feels

• Give me an example of the questions they respond to in the fashion you stated.

• But not all of them have that. Some are completely public. But many of the private ones, won't accept me. I believe this is wrong. You represent your city, no matter how private your life is

• Well that is a matter of preference, although I agree, representation is a good thing, private assets are as well, ultimately it is up to the (jurisdiction) governing laws of the land to decide how these assets are utilized, if the laws are not federally stated.