Creep shame anyone?

Just for fun can you guys put screen shots of creepy/weird messages you receive from guys on GaG or other sites? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't got any creepy messages but on a few occasions I felt it was taking a wrong turn so I stopped communication.

• Thanks for MHG - Weird finding a lot of unfinished thoughts in my opinions - I think I was saying that they were probably trolls or fake accounts.

What Girls Said 2

• Creep shame anyone?
    I don't tend to post creepy screenshots online instead I just forward it through my social environment. I'd rather not deal with the online anti-feminists/MRAs/'egalitarians' whining about creep shaming and the poor menz inappropriate behavior *towards* someone being called out is like slut shaming (criticizing a woman for her sexual activity... aka consensual behavior between mutual parties)

Just for fun can you guys put screen shots of creepy/weird messages you receive from guys on GaG or other sites?
    You can browse reddit. com/r/creepypms for such.

• I believe that putting messages from users on this site would be considered a member post and would be subsequently removed.

• Nope, not if they're screen shots lol

• Unless you blur out the name, it's still a member post. And if you blur out the name, it's not really of much use as a shaming mechanism, is it?

• So blur out the name if you want to, I just always wondered what kind of messages do women receive on this site :D

What Guys Said 1

• No, I will keep my creeps to myself.

• Probably should have only asked girls for this question, but I'm not sexist lol