If you could improve anything about GAG what would it be?

I personally think GAG needs to recongize it's long time members with badges near the names like say GAG member for # years

Most Helpful Girl

• I think G@G needs to re-evaluate what is and is not acceptable content. Apparently a question glorifying decapitation is A-OK but pointing out a catfish is antagonistic.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would want some form of editing or spellchecking to be introduced. Perhaps a good way to do it is to, say, highlight the edited word and if you hover it you'll be able to see the original. That way no one can abuse the system to troll.

I would want old questions to retain the time of their posting indefinitely instead of going blank in three or so months. It's stupid when I write simething in the search bar and come across an old question and I don't know whether it's five months old or five years old.

I would want more customization to our profile pages. Sure, the forum has to be uniform but the profile page should be personal. Even if slightly.

And I would want the amount of anonymous activiy to go down a lot.

What Girls Said 3

• I personally wish "editors" had the ability to edit their own mytakes.
    The name itself draws a false implication and is deceiving.

• I think GAG need to make me admin!

• GAG should put a limit on how many anon questions & comment you can post in a 24 hr period.

What Guys Said 15

• in my opinion, search results need to be able to be sorted - by time/date, by relevancy, by author/responder, category, etc. The way it works today is almost worthless.

And, yes, let us edit our own posts. I hate it when I go back and discover a typo or something and can't fix it.

• I'd change how many times a person could go anonymous (2 times for questions and onces for an opinion)

• I'd add a filter for ages.

I have no problem with people under 18 asking questions and stuff, just sometimes I want to be able to filter them out. I'm 44 and I have a 17yr old daughter. It can get kinda weird sometimes.

• We don't need no steenking badges!!

• There's such a long list lol

• I would make it so that you can still vote on polls even if you've been blocked.

So what you don't want to hear my asinine shit, at least let me select "Yes" when you ask if you should date that twat exboyfriend of yours or not.

• Why not. I saw this girl who made an account like 8 months ago she wrote on an earlier post and she already is a master or a guru, can u believe that? Like such people have no life for real..

Do they even sleep?

• 'report for misleading title'
    'report for catcalling'

• Search bar ain't much help
    Add pics to messages
    Do something about the spamming of questions

• Add group chatting

• No more anonymous

• That would be nice but I wish they had an app for this site too

• I agree with Palek - I would like just to have my username and avatar up nothing else but a choice - People can display their badges if they want.

• Too many people trying to rule this sumbitch :P

Not enough options and features lol

• I'd remove sex questions, there's far too many.