Is there a site people can go for serious answers to questions?

Because it seems like lately no one on this site cares. They just troll and try to fuck with other people.

Some of you seem to think that I need "counciling". Not sure why you think that, but moving on, there is a difference between needing professional help, and simply being annoyed at all the immature, sarcastic for no reason, bs trolls, and just looking to have a real conversation. Albeit online.

Most Helpful Girl

• no, not that i know of, but that does make me mad too, like if i ask a question of have a problem i really want vaild answers...

Most Helpful Guy

• quora. com might be something for you.
    GAG is much focused on relationships while quora is more for general questions. So you can find any subject on there (without trolling)
    You should definitely have a look there.

What Girls Said 5

• Oh boy do I agree with you! There are too many jerks on this site. They give out answers without any background and they give out answers without no caring how that answer might affect some one. I know of no website that is not, "contaminated." As a matter of fact I came here hoping to give legitimate answers to girls questions. I found that impossible as too many people have 36 inch dicks here or claim rectal sex is just about God's gift to women. One of the problems is that it is very difficult to sift through the multiple answers that you receive as to which ones are correct and have relevance. If you asked the question you obviously don't know the answer. So how are you to tell who is bullshitting versus who is trying to help. I must admit that I too sometimes become part of the problem. I get so angry at some people asking what I think are crappy questions that I give back sarcastic or crappy answers. My only suggestion is, don't be lazy try searching Wikipedia for the basics of an answer to your question.

• Lol I totally get it. If you want to ask ur question here Ill do my brlest to answer, or if you wan to link it.

• Actually I don't have a question. I was responding to the initial question with my usually brilliant answer. OLOLOLL

• That's quite a assumption to make. There are plenty of helpful people around that will want to help you assuming of course your question doesn't seem troll-like.

• Not an assumption, an observation.

• Yes but I forgot the name of it!

• OKAY HERE MY ANSWER! https://www.quora.com I think its the best and you can read through others smiliar question like yours! Just search it! The people there are like expert. I am the expert just a human girl I am sorry you don't like G@G. Have a good day!

• There are plenty of people here that give good advice. But I mean how serious of an answer do you think you're going to get on the Internet buddy? We're not professionals.

• For much of life we dont need to be peofessionals. Just some honesty, combined with respect, and some introspection. Basically, be honest, and dont troll.

• Yea but they just troll when i ask, and they seem to be the only ones who answer anymore.

• Is there a specific question you'd like answered?

• I have always gotten mostly serious answers when I ask a serious question.

What Guys Said 14

• I recommend a site called BlurtIt. There you can interact with a broad range of monosyllabic mongoloids who inquire of each other unendingly what time it is, and always reply with the greatest of sincerity.

• Probably. But if you comfortable asking strangers who don't know you or are not professionals at all is the question really that serious that you would 100 percent go with what they say?

• No, it's not like that, there are people out here who are serious about their opinions. I am one of them, I always give my honest opinions and I am very serious about it, so it's not like no one cares.

• Yeah i noticed. It is. not being taken serious anymore. Many users will leave because of this. Some people come here to post questions about problems they have andvthey want serious answers on them.

• I know, infact many isers have already left. So sad :(

• Tough call but what I do is keep a close eye on the site and try to work out where to go and who to talk to depending on mood I am in or discussion I want - I have been on a few forums and I think the troll element is everpresent across the board so my advice, invest the time to know the site so you can choose where you want to go because I am afraid the perfect forum isn't out there.

• seriousgirlsaskguys. com

• What do you need help with specifically?

Have you tried posting questions without being Anonymous or click on Anonymous and see if you got different results?

• In my experience it doesn't make that much dofference annon or not. The only real thing is if it gets "promoted" or not. If it does Ill get like 100 answers, if not 10 or under, mostly trolls lately.

• Mostly stuff relating to women. Who really knows what they are thinking, right? Their mentality, why they so certain things, stuff like that. Usually in girls behavior, or dating something like that.

• In reality no one can really know for certain since no one is really telepathic or have that capability to do so to completely scan someone's every thought and thought pattern and transcribe and interpret them into clear writing or audio. We don't even have such technology yet, however I heard of something called Voice Stress Analysis which may be able to help detecting the probability of truth or lies when someone is talking to you, but you may need to record what they said first. Even then it's not guaranteed to be perfectly accurate.

We can only make theories and make hypotheses on what someone is thinking and what their mentality is as well as their behavior.

• Bodybuilding. Com Misc

@tony72722
    @polocrew

• Even if you aren't into bodybuilding?

• I'm totally kidding it's full of assholes lol literally. It's really funny tho. The trolling is a whole new level.

• plenty of helpful people (this guy included). you just have to ignore the b. s.

• I try to give no bs answers

• *IRONY INTENSIFIES*

Compared to the other question and answer sites I've seen, this place is pretty good.

• Generally unless it's a small group of individuals, a dedicated support group, or not filled to the brim with people under the age of 35, no.

• You haven't met me muahahahahahahahahaha

• Pay a fucking counselor... If you want free, then expect the trolls and other shit. You get what you pay for.

• You seem to be under the impression that "councilors" are all seeing, and all knowing. Proof you have never been to one. They are specialists, amd if you do not have a specific thing you need help with they typically can't help you. And if say there is nothing wrong with you it is a waste of time to see one. Like going to see a doctor for no reason.

I dont need a councilor I just want some honest, thoughtful, answers from people, as opposed to immature, sarcastic bitch answers.