Do people only answer questions at night?

I tried asking a question in the day and no one answered and someone always answers when at night.

• Yes (only night)
  • No (both day and night)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think about 6pm or after they get out of work or school! And than they are all online!

• Lol..

• but maybe like 4 or 5 because people have a dinner around 6pm but is they are anything like me~ I eat when ever I can so maybe 8pm will be my dinner~

Most Helpful Guy

• No. First of all there are users from all over the world. That means different time zones. Majority of users are probably in the USA and near evenings and nights is when most users have their greatest amount of free time. So that's when most users are active.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm in a different time zone which means when this site is most active seemingly at night I'm not on here as I'm sleeping. I still see plenty of activity on here most days when I am able to come on. I don't believe this site is only active at night.

• It all depends on where you are. For myself it seems busy most times.

What Guys Said 3

• Where are you? - This is an international site with the bulk of users north American so peak time for them could be sleep time for you.

• People from all over the world are on this website. Night in one country can be day somewhere else. Generally it's most active with Americans though

• No people answer at different times, it's just more people can at night