In your opinion, does GAG count as social media?

I'm not sure to be honest. But I'm leaning towards no.

What do you think? Thanks for answering :)

• Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted "no". Not yet. in my opinion GaG is GETTING to social media status... but there is one KEY feature missing for this site to be social media.

A mobile app.

When that app is released in 2016, THEN this site will officially become a social media site, and I feel this site's popularity will EXPLODE!

What Girls Said 7

• so·cial me·di·a
    noun
    websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking.

By definition, I'd say yes.

• Isn't G@G an online community, making it some kind of social media? 😶
    Either way I like this site. 😄

• so·cial me·di·a
    noun

Yes.

• Yes it counts! I am socializing ain't I!

• Yes, I think it does count as s social media site. Many users still interact and make connections through the place.

• social media is a pretty broad term

while GaG is largely a q&a forum, depending on how much you frequent here, you can easily converse with people in the comment threads or PM in real time. in that sense, it is social media

• It would appear most say it is.

What Guys Said 7

• GAG is to social media what urine is to Margarita's.

• I dont do social media... So, no its not

• Not sure, I'm mostly just searching for awswers, but the how am I looking topic drags my attention a lot lately^^

• Oh god, don't let it suck you in. Otherwise you'll be trapped here forever, LIKE ME!

• Hahhaa it's just because I'm single and I don't use dating sites so a bit looking how someone looks won't hurt^^

• If you say so. Just be careful ;)

• Kind of. We are socializing but then again we don't show our real identities here.

• I think it does

• i was thinking of this some time ago. Personally, I'd say it does count as a social media outline. The term itself is fairly broadly defined anyways

• Depends how the person uses it.