How did you discover GAG?

0|0
13|21

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• I was searching for venue in which I could interact with enlightened individuals for intellectually stimulating conversation. Somehow I took a wrong turn and ended up here!

2|2
    0|0
  • In 2010 I Googled some question and one of the results lead me to this site. I browsed a little, thought it was a good site and signed up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was talking (online) with an acquaintance and giving some advice when they linked to a discussion thread about the subject and asked me what I thought about it. The thread in question was on GaG, and I ended up returning to the site (which I'd never heard of before) and started reading and answering questions. I'm still here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I googled for something and ended up here. I liked the concept of the page so I came back a couple of times and made an account at one point

1|0
    0|0
  • Way back in 2009 (I shortly graduated college), a friend of mine posted a funny satire piece about "nice guys finish last".

I was looking up "nice guys finish last" on Google, and one of the results was a question on this site called GirlsAskGuys. com. The site looked interesting checking it out, so on January 7, 2010, decided to make a profile to see how I liked it.

As of December 22, 2015... i'm still here and a top 10 dude in all-time XPer! :-D

0|1
    0|0
  • Searching for a site to answer these kind of questions :p

1|0
    0|0
  • I just randomly typed in ''girls ask guys questions'' into google because I was interested in girl's problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a feeling I just keyed a question into google and got a GaG link then had a look, turned out I'm liked it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i honestly can't remember, but i joined once before and then deactivated my account. then about a year later i came back with a new account

0|0
    0|0
  • Þe olde Google

1|0
    0|0
  • Google...

... hgtuhf

1|0
    0|0
  • I googled about girls looking at guys bulges. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to ask a question so I googled Qanda sites and found this one. Signing up was such a good decision, I've met some amazing people on here and I had my first ever girlfriend because of GaG :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I googled "crazy threesome with girlfriend how do I?"

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't remember now it's been so long.

0|0
    0|0
  • I posted a question on google and GAG came in the first results. I first thought it was a forum..

0|0
    0|0
  • Asking a question on google

0|0
    0|0
  • i looked up a dirty question about girls on ggogle and someone on gag asked the same question as me so i got gag in the google results

0|0
    0|0
  • When pigs flew

0|0
    0|0
  • I was horny and angry.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I was on Google and had a question regarding a guy.. I ended up on here :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Like most, I think, I searched for something on Google. One of the results was a question on this site.

1|0
    0|0
  • A man on another site told me that I offered great advice and should try this site. I came on here, signed up, saw a couple of questions, signed off. It wasn't interesting to me two years ago.

I came back earlier in the year because apparently there were prizes that I didn't know about. I stayed because the other site shut down and another site I use isn't as it was before.

I am genuinely here to help, but my pride and low tolerance for idiots gets in the way most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Back in high school haha. Regarding guy advice lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I was doing the typical "How to know if a guy likes you?" question and this forum popped up. It was at that moment that I fell in love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember, I discovered it like 2 years ago but it didn't catch my attention at the time, then I looked for something on Google and stumbled upon it again last spring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wanted to ask a question regarding guys, googled it and bingo

1|0
    0|0
  • I made a question about height and google showed me gag.

I curse that day

0|1
    0|0
  • When I Googled a question and I saw a website called GirlsAskGuys so I clicked on it and it looked interesting so I decided to join 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I found this site about a year ago. I had searched a question (idk the question) and GaG came up.
    I finally signed up this year

0|0
    0|0
  • Googled a question and it led me to here, tho at that time I just closed it. A long time later, found the site again and eventually made an account

0|0
    0|0
  • i was looking for an advice website and I looked it up on google

0|0
    0|0