When people use the word filler on GAG what deos it mean?

This is embarrassing, but I really don't know what it means. Can anyone tell me?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• GAG allows not below a certain number of words aka the minimum to form a logical / sensible opinion. There are those who may wind up saying a 'Yes' or a 'No' for an answer. Hence, people use the term (((filler))) to fill up the requisite number of spaces / words :)

Nothing embarrassing about learning. There may be tons of things you know others don't which is why GAG isn't it? :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, young lady for your kind, thoughtful and generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO :)

I wish you a very happy 2016. May all your good dreams come true - be blessed :)

Most Helpful Girl

• People say that when their question isn't long enough to be submitted.

0|1
    0|0
    • oh haha lol. I thought it meant something offensive. Thanks anyways

• Nope! Haha no problem :)

What Guys Said 8

• It just fills space. An answer has to be so long before you can submit it. Or it tells you that your reply is too short / too long

0|0
    0|0
  • People do that 'cause GAG will tell you that your Answer is Too Short. But what I do is easier than typing "filler." I just do this:

[short answer] ______________________________________________________

0|0
    0|0
  • People say that when they're typing an answer that is less than 10 characters, so they add the additional 6 characters to bypass the minimum character count requirement.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bsically just filling up minimum character requirenment

0|0
    0|0
  • GAG insists answers be a certain length or it won't accept them. The solution? Add filler.

0|1
    0|0
  • To submit a short question, i just type more shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • When an answer is considered too short to post, one must add more words. Some choose 'Filler'

0|0
    0|0
  • Character limit. You have to have a certain amount of characters in your answer, but if the answer doesn't require more than a few, they just put filler, to suffice that requirement

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• They're too lazy to meet the character requirement when they post. So they add nonsense or words like "filler" instead of any thoughtful insight.

0|0
    0|0