People who are masters and gurus, do you guys have lives?

So I just found out that in order to be a guru you need 20,000 xper and in order to be a master you need 50,000 xper. That's a shit ton of xpers and in order to gain all that you must have loged in everday and answered so many questions. So baiscally you are on GAG all day, if I'm right. So are guys anti-social or you just have no lives so you come on GAG?\

by the way it's not supposed to be offensive for those who get butthurt easily

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of these people have been here since before Occupy Wall Street

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not on here all day but I'd say that I'm on here pretty often. I have a life, one that I enjoy very much, but I also have quite a lot of free time and I enjoy comfortable silence so I find myself on this site to occupy time quite a lot, especially when I have my phone and I'm on the uni campus between lectures or something :)

• ah ok, thanks for sharing :p

What Guys Said 6

• Considering accumulation doesn't really decay it's a question of how fast, not how much, is required. Some people do grind though but actually if you do grind for i think maybe two weeks you can get 5k. Isn't that about a tenth of the way? I say about because I like using unnecessary words.

• Okay can't argue - I probably don't have that much of a life outside GaG but I am intentionally very quiet and introverted so being on GaG suits me.

• You used to make more xper back in the day.. Also I've been here years. Last time I checked, I have a pulse which means I have a life.

• Yes I don't.

• Yeah i agree lol. I saw this girl who is a master or guru saying she is only on GAG for like 8 months now and she already made the top like wow, do you ever sleep? Sick

• I'm at 18,775 and I'm at 1:32 AM and still answering questions. What do u think?

• you ain't got a life? by the way you don't live in alaska do you, because it's not 1 in the morning over there?

• *Antarctica*

What Girls Said 7

• Eh, I got guru on my last account I think in maybe 4 months? It had a lot to do with having friends on here I really couldn't go days without talking to. And shootin' the shit with them on opinions, which generated xper points.

But now I have less friends than I did it seems, or they're just not as active as they used to be. Which makes me not as active as I used to be. So it's been a slower process than before. I'm already about to the 4 month mark of being back, and I'm not even xper level 9 yet.

• It is a lot of Xper! I'm a guru, but I've been on here for a few years. Plus it helps that I type really fast :P

The thing is, I love giving advice. I definitely have a life outside of GAG though. I just love coming on here. But sometimes I take breaks :)

• I absolutely have a life outside of this website. You are forgetting that many of us are long time users. I've been on here since 2011. :)

• I have no life haha! Sure I guess! I need to get one!

• haha, i have wondered about that too.
    as for me, i'm 2500 xper points away from Guru
    but i've been a member for nearly 3 years and given my usage rate i expect to hit Guru by my or shortly after my 3rd year here
    from what i've seen, a truly active member will reach Guru within 1 year
    so i'd like to think i have a healthy balance between real life and GaG, haha :)

• The title made me laugh so hard for some reason. Lol

• I was just wondering because it's a serious matter lol

• There are people who have been members for years.