Why are so many high ranking users here so rude?

Not ALL of them are.
Especially those users with the Guru, Master or Editor title.
Honestly, for someone who has a high rank, i'd expect them to be nicer.

I dont know if it's just me but it seems to me that the higher ranking users are less likely to have their posts removed.

I once reported a very offensive and irrelevant opinion from a female Guru&Editor (I believe she had both titles) and her post never got removed from my question.

But i reported a user who was XPER LEVEL 1 and his post got remove rather quickly eventhough his opinion wasn't that offensive compared to the female Guru/editor

I honestly dont care how high someone rank is. If theyre being rude, I'll report them regardless. But it seems that low ranking users get removed rather easily in my opinion.

Thoughts on this?

and im new here by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone's posts should be removed regardless of rank if they're against the guidelines. But I think the amount of people who report it also plays a factor of what gets removed or not.
    Next time just bring it up to a mod or admin if you need to.

Most Helpful Guy

• well, i guess their title gives them the authority to do all of things and also to get away with other things as well.

What Girls Said 4

• Been here a long time. Seen thousands of the same question.

• You should absolutely report anyone that violates the community guidelines regardless of their ranking and there's no different measure that is used for judging higher ranked members. Our posts or questions can get removed too. Just remember that moderators are human too. We do sometimes remove things by error and then the final decision lies with the admin.

• Sorry you feel that way!

• Because a lot of people have low self-esteem and haven't achieved much in their life so having a rank hehe they feel important and superior not realising every person on GaG can achieve the same rank if they choose to. It's nothing to be proud of. I was friends with a mod one who left. He was so arrogant he said he loved removing posts and he was proud of it. He was one of the most deceitful , manipulative gagers so I cut contact with him. He was manipulating me to send nudes.

What Guys Said 11

• Your definition of rude may not be anything like someone else's. And being polite is not a requirement on G@G. But there are a whole lot of requirements that posts must meet that may have been violated causing a post to be removed. So it is likely that the ones that hurt your feelings are perfectly legitimate, while the ones you did not find rude broke specific rules.

• It's what is known as "superstar calls" in refereeing of pro sports. xD

• lol at the downvote -- guess I'll be receiving my fine from the league soon, for calling out the refs. :D

• Coz position and power changes people 😂😂😂😂

• You sound butthurt lol. OH NO... PEOPLE ARE BEING MEAN? Here come in and give me some bro hugs.

• Of course anyone of any level should be subject to the same rules as everyone else - I am not sure if what you say is true but when Guru/Master does it. it just seems more obvious.

• Congrats on being a tattletale lol, and i havn't had a problem with any of the GaG bosses.

• im not a tattletell. You were obviously lucky to not have any of them attack you.

• No you did'nt offend me at all lol

Might aswell get used to rude remarks and people on here though, but a lot of cool ones too.

• For all the supposed 'rude people' there are as many precious people' who get antsy over anything/everything

• When you've been here as long as most of us, you begin to lose your niceness towards all the stupidity that runs amuck on this site. It happens to some sooner than others

• They've been here long enough to see the same stupid questions over and over.

• Not sure what you mean by rude.

• fuck all of them.