Question just got hidden due to grammar?

Just had some mod or what ever hide this funny question I did. Due to my grammar in it. Well news flash I have a learning disability so I've always struggled with grammar. So if my question gets removed due to that. Honestly I'm really offended by that being the reason. It's like fine suck all the fun out of gag and make it a place where nobody can have fun. When your grammar is shit aparently. I really want to know who the mod that did that but I doubt I will know. Yes that took a deep hit with me because again I have a learning disability and now I feel like some stupid person thanks to them. I was trying to just do something funny and it being taken away. I know i'm over reacting just what the fuck who ever did this?

Well question got deleted so i'm not going to be active on gag for a while now. I honestly hate this site atm and the mod that did it.

Most Helpful Guy

• That sucks. you know it's funny how they mod you for that and yet i see people get away with saying 'your question sucks' on my question and even when i report them nothing happens!

Most Helpful Girl

• If bad grammar is a good enough reason to delete a question there should be way more of them pulled. I have seen many questions that barely make sense yet they don't get pulled.

What Guys Said 2

• Your question was removed because it was not in question format. It was also in all caps which we typically do remove also. However, in your particular case, you were making a statement and not asking a question which is why it was removed. Instead of posting questions like this in the future, please contact us directly when you have questions about post removals. You can also review the posting guidelines here: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#147

• I understand that. I've had time to calm down about that. Though I've seen other questions that weren't questions and just statements. People even commented about how it wasn't a question. Yet those never got taken down. That I had people messaging me about why did my question go away. They really wanted to reply since it was fun.

So having my question hidden and then deleted and the reason be for grammar. It felt like y'all were saying I was stupid. Which is a sensitive topic with me since I have adhd and autism. It made me feel like me trying to create fun for others was wrong. I know I should have asked it in a better way. That y'all delete anything that is in caps straight off. I let my adhd get the best of me and forgot about that part. I just wanted to see the funny comments people would do/did with it. The deletion is still making me question my intelligence now. Though I'm thinking more logically about it.

• My question have been removed too sometimes andi felt the same as you now

What Girls Said 7

• So sorry! But It was not I! I was careful reading others comments! I am sorry. I didn't even get to see it! Well if you must leave see ya around.

• If people could understand what you were trying to communicate and it wasn't all caps or something then there's no reason why it should have been removed. I would contact the admin about it.

• Keep in mind it was just hidden. It may not be removed. It still needs to go through the review process. I'm sure the admins will take this into consideration.

@menguc
    @xHoneyxBeex
    @GirlsAskGuys
    @RedRain

• Well gag deleted that question now.

• Ohhhh, well, I get it now. Your question was not hidden due to your learning disability. It was because it was in all caps. That comes across as yelling in text speak.

• I even added a funny gif to imply being funny. Plus everyone else who commented replied in a funny way too. So honestly I take this as a great offense and just honestly quite this website.

• I think that your deception is understandable!

• How bad was your grammar on the question removed because your grammar on This question is perfect. How can your grammar be ok sometime and other times not. I have seen a lot of your posts and you always come across as intelligent and level-. headed. I'm surprised yours got removed because you are one a the few gagers I value.

• Thats why there is spell check...

You seemed to write this with no problem.

• i've seen questions and answers stay up that were far worse then just grammar mistakes

• It was just because it was in all caps I think. I'm sorry it got taken down.

• I did it in all caps to be funny. :'(

• I know :( it's odd. But unfortunately I believe it's in the guidelines.

I'm kind of sad because I did comment on that post too. I thought it was funny. And I liked the Men in Tights gif.