If you could talk to only one GAGer for the rest of your life, who would that be?

And I meant only one.

Anymore new answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd catch hold of the little lioness @justbanANNAz (gosh she'd be bored to death but guess that kid would do most of the talking and I'd be happily listening in ha ha)

• Thank you for the up vote dear girl :)

• @justbanANNAz well little lioness, a lot of them have told me things about myself that you'll get sick of this and sick of that when I've been passionate about something right since my teens or even before that. Now that I'm middle aged believe me, I'm still as passionate about those as I was then :) Hence, I know I won't :) :) <3

• Thank you dear girl SO much for your kind, gracious and generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO :) <3

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• At my age "the rest of my life" might entail but a single conversation, so it's not as though I'm being asked to cast the deciding vote in a Papal election. But since I must choose one, let it be Staceyzee, as she makes a good deal of sense.

• Why didn't you tag her then? :- )

• Oops... I meant Kangy!! ... drat, early morning fingers is the problem!

• Hahahahaha!

• At the moment I have a lot of acquaintances but no really close friends - There have been a couple I got close to but for various reasons the friendships faded.

• 1|0
  • I don't think I can choose. Rarely chat with anyone here. So, I guess I don't care. Just put a single user name on every paper, put all of them into a box, and I will randomly take one out.

• @GirlsLie maybe

But you need to be more clear and specific with your question. Would that be the only GAGer I'd have communication with of all the rest of the GAGers or would that be only person i'd ever get to talk to again at all?

I tell you... they let anyone ask questions these days

• Just interpret the question in any way you want. You have the freedom to do so :- )

• I don't currently message someone constantly but all the messages I've ever had were from guys asking about my sexual experiences. It got pretty awkward with one guy who even kept asking for CRAZY details like how she moaned and he wouldn't stop.

• Easy @vishna

• nooooooo don't do that to me :'(

eh I guess I take @archiz... I'm sorry everyone else 😭😭😭

• @ElissaDido I can talk to her every second in the rest if my life and enever get bored 😍😍

• I would spend my time talking to @Jxpxtxr since she is awesome.

• You. Just you.

• Are you serious?

• *observation

Why? The sessions are too expensive?

• No, I just don't like paying to find out how normal I am.

• 2|0
  • Hard to choose. A better question would be if anyone would want to talk to me lol

• You. . . .

• Ehh...
    Well...
    I ain't that close with anybody.

• I would rather kill myself :D

• APPLES24 #thequeen

• I don't talk to anyone right now, so yeah... no-one.

• Yucky... what a hell.

What Girls Said 8

• @jackkerouac77

😭😭😭😭😭😭

• He isn't back yet?

• @thewanderingme Yeah, I know. For now it's just emails and when I get around to giving him an updated address, letters. 😭 it's not the same

• aww, letter writing is sweet! I used to write letters with a guy years ago (:

• haha Oh God

I'd have to choose @knight1986 because of our talks

I'm gonna hide now

• Hahaha ;- )

• Oh and i enjoy talking to you as well :) I think you have a deep understanding of life and that you have the ability to read between the lines which makes talking to you interesting

• Hi

I did read your mail

I wasn't hiding, but now I think I will 🙈

Haha. How was ur work day?

• jackkerouac77

(even though technically he's longer with us)

• I seriously can't decide

• I already only talk to two people from here. It's difficult to choose between the two

• Dang that's a really hard decision 😫

• I am too new to answer this right now.

• I will take anyone who never gets picked.